ForumsThe Tavernscariest dream you have ever had??

86 12970
dannyereXD
dannyereXD
85 posts
Nomad

what`s the scariest ever dream you`ve ever had??? i once dreamed i was being chased by zombies! tell me yours!

• 86 Replies
dannyereXD
dannyereXD
85 posts
Nomad

Woh, that`s pretty scary mate! lol

JustLacrosse21
JustLacrosse21
248 posts
Nomad

HAHAHAHAH......i want to see that on AOL news hahahahahhaahhaha

Skilltizer
Skilltizer
83 posts
Nomad

I once dreamed that I was in a T-Rex and somehow flew out with a wind powered propelling egg but it then chased me through the jungle and turned into this freaky girl from the "Grudge" and started walking towards me saying come closer! And then I woke up!

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I used to always have a dream that there were wolves outside by bedroom and they were going to eat me the second I walked outside. I was young and it really scared me.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

I had one really scary experience. I suddenly woke up, and I felt a chill come over me. Something tall, hooded, and cloaked stood in my doorway. I tried to yell out. I couldn't. I tried to move. I couldn't. The figure kept getting closer, closer, closer...

I woke up in a cold sweat, thoroughly shaken by my nightmare. I comforted myself by the fact that it was fake. However, when I tried to move, I couldn't. My entire body was somehow asleep. And I was lying on my back, staring at the door... I had to stay like that for five minutes before my body awoke. *shudders*

bravehawk204
bravehawk204
350 posts
Nomad

when i lost a football in the forest then a demon came out and killed me then dragged me into a cave, it was weird.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I woke up and saw a black widow while my sight was all distorted and then it bit me. I felt spasms of pain before my body was still and everything turned black.

Hullabaloo
Hullabaloo
70 posts
Nomad

One day i woke up nd i thot mah spelin was bad so i went on rmor gams and rote in a thred nd it turnd out to be a dreem

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I was walking in a house and everything was black and white and then I was dazed and everything was fuzzy and I was stumbling and I then couldnt see and my grand mother sported and started laughing creepy like

Hullabaloo
Hullabaloo
70 posts
Nomad

For real though, my worst dream was that I was walking up the stairs to my house, and I saw a faceless man standing in my house threatening my family. We all ran but my mother tripped and I had to choose to go back or not; and that's when the dream ended.

Tamally
Tamally
157 posts
Nomad

weired, but mine, it was a post apocolyptic world and everywere i went there was men in black suites with guns trying to kill me, but they never ran, but i kept running out of options i had nowere to run and traped in a corner one of them ained at me a fired, and thats were it ended

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
529 posts
Nomad

I can't really remember most of my dreams. But once I had a dream about some giant crazy dog let loose in my house and it was chasing me or soemthing.

adamborg1
adamborg1
106 posts
Farmer

The scariest dream I had was a really long time ago when I was little.
It was me and my little sister who was outside a bit from our home.
We where followed by a man and I didn't recognize where we where, I don't remember more of it. But we were chased.
It isn't very scary, and it wasn't even very scary for me at the time. But this is the scariest I can recall having.
Now I don't even remember my dreams you could say that I don't have dreams because I never experience them, but everybody has. I just don't remember them.

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
658 posts
Nomad

I had a dream that I was in a classroom with this other kid and all of the sudden white writing appeared on the chalkboard. It said "stop the noise". Then I/we heard a voice that told us to "stop the noise". But the room was empty and dark and no one else was there. I think it said noise because I used to have a science teacher whose classroom's heater/ac would go on loudly at random times. Then, a bunch of doors kept opening and stuff but the scariest part was at the end...when I MISSED MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

A month or 2 ago, I had a dream that I looked over the side of my bed and the floor was covered in ants. That's not the scary part. The scary part is that about 3 weeks ago, we had an ant infestation. Granted, it was miniscule, I only found 1 ant on my bedroom floor, but we found about 30 others throughout the house. Still weird.

Showing 31-45 of 86