ForumsThe Tavernscariest dream you have ever had??

86 12945
dannyereXD
dannyereXD
85 posts
Nomad

what`s the scariest ever dream you`ve ever had??? i once dreamed i was being chased by zombies! tell me yours!

• 86 Replies
destruction101
destruction101
115 posts
Nomad

I had a dream that I was trapped in a room that had no walls and was completely dark. The worst part? I was immortal.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I bunch of zombies were coming like a wave and my friends were hiding and before they got me I woke up. It was really creepy at the moment

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

i dreamt that i was on a scrap metal dump, repairing a self-made motorbike. i was in a gang, somewhere in berlin. i filled some fuel in it and drived away, because i wanted to leave the gang. i drived to a place where i thought my dad lives, but in the end i landed in a blind alley, behind me the gang leader. my bike ran out of fuel, and if i tried to run he would catch me with his bike. so i stand in the blind alley, the wall next to my back. he walked towards me, a japanese sword in his hand. then, without a warning, he jumped towards me and pierced suddenly the sword through my head. the sword came out my stomach. then i awakened sudennly. i was shocked, the dream was so real that i thought it was the reallity while i was asleep.

Ryuukz
Ryuukz
1 posts
Nomad

I dreamed that my neck was pierced by the tongue of a monster and that tongue was a sword. :/

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

I had a dream that some serial killer with a billhook (see picture) was chasing me thru my house. I didn't even watch slasher films so idk where that came from.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/05/Opinel_billhook.jpg

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
658 posts
Nomad

I have another scary dream. It doesn't seem that scary now, but I was seriously hyperventilating when I woke up.
I think there was a huge t-rex or something, but this HUGE building was falling down and the whole place was in chaos. Everyone was running and screaming. I was looking for my brother and I found him. I told him that I was going to call mom and to not worry. Then, this guy from the government came and told me to participate in a project. I thought it would help everything, so I went. He took me into a building and walked me down a hall. Then he told me to get into this metal escape pod. Right before I got in, I asked if I would get to see my brother again. He didn't respond. I kept asking and he finally said "no" with this creepy grin. Then, I freaked out and ran for my life and busted through this like, 3 foot thick metal door.

dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

I had a dream that there was a hobo in my living room and he was threating me with a ruler.

gbnxc
gbnxc
192 posts
Nomad

After i saw insidious i redreamed the whole movie but i was one of the people

jstevensgt
jstevensgt
110 posts
Nomad

when the movie the ring first cam out i was rather young and i dreampt the creepy girl was crawling out of my tv

ilovemoney249
ilovemoney249
813 posts
Nomad

I had a dream that I was with the hottest girl I'd ever seen then i turn around for one second and she turned into a big *** burger. Let's say I decided to eat her. What was scary about this dream? The rest of the dream was me with diarrhea.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

i made love to some chick named justin beiber

I had a dream that I was runover by what appeared to be a bandwagon. it was eerie
Dregus2
Dregus2
502 posts
Blacksmith

I had a dream that I fell into a pit with millions of ants! I know they're just ants but there were so many! And they started covering me!

calemango
calemango
83 posts
Nomad

Both of these happened when I was four. I haven't really had other dreams LIKE these.

So my dad's watching this zombie movie and one of the surviving guys breaks a case holding a b-ball bat. And then you know he hits the zombie. When I went to sleep I dreamed that a zombie (dressed like that little girl from Monsters Inc.-was that the movie?) enters our house and I'm petrified from fright but somehow I manage to get on top of its shoulders. I begin punching it and that's all I remember.
The other dream is like this. It starts out with my friend and I bouncing on pillows and having a pillow fight. My mom comes rushing in mad. Then she wanders off into oblivion. A sumo wrestler appears and we begin to fight him. The I see a giant caterpillar welcoming my mom to lay down on a bunch of bushes. When she did the leaves where wrapping around her and choking her silently, I swear I was so scared that my mom was dying but I woke up.
They may not be scary at all but you have to remember I was 4 and I don't remember any scary dreams even after watching horror movies since then.

ferfer313
ferfer313
260 posts
Nomad

I was on a roller coaster in that kept going striat in a floresent purple tunnel, with primary colored building blocks. And then all of a sudden I see everyone in my school in monster form. I was 6 so, yeah.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,390 posts
Blacksmith

Throughout my life, I kept having this reoccurring dream.
I seemed to be getting bigger and bigger. It was a really
awful and weird feeling. Then, everything around me seemed
to explode. I'd wake up suddenly as if someone hit me
with a hammer on the head. It was scary.

Showing 61-75 of 86