ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Competition: Fire and Water (page 56)

565 233214
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Welcome to the Art Skills Competition.

As always, there are a few rules that needs to be followed for proper judging, viewing and general fairness.

Competition Rules
- All major parts of the entry must be original material, unless otherwise stated. Heavy references, sources and other visible influences should be credited as per normal forum courtesy.
- Submissions must follow the current theme to be judged, and must be drawn for that theme specifically. You cannot submit something you drew prior to the theme being announced
- Please do not post entries larger than 670 pixels in width. If your art is larger, post a thumbnail and link to the larger version.
- Artists cannot win in subsequent rounds, but are allowed to enter said rounds.
- Entries can be drawn in any medium available.

• 565 Replies
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

I don't have anything to outshine Cen's, but I have this:

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss282/BronzeCAE09/marinejump-1.jpg

It's supposed to be a marine in a suit that provides the user with the ability to jump really far and whatever else. My right leg is a little off; the knee doesn't really connect up with the upper leg, but o well dang.

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r588/Joe_Png/Soldier_zpsc2456c9e.png

Here's mine... It sucks though... The result of rush work...

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

oO everyone wants power armor, dang halo.

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Screw halo. My power armor is always inspired from Tribes and just a little bit of Dead Space.

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

Lolol, Mine was inspired by Crysis and Star Wars.

colony101
colony101
44 posts
Shepherd

'm having extremely bad DNS issues so I'm typing this from my iPod. I'll get my DNS working again tonight so I can get the judging done.

SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY.

Right now I need to shoot my ISP for being such an idiot and making me fix it myself, when it was his fault. >_>

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Darn, my brother was logged in. You know what I mean.

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

Its been 6 days since the deadline... I wonder when will we get any updates?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Give'm a break, if the internet is being wonky, it's not even worth it trying to do a judging. You will get frustrated and start punching stuff.
So, well, do some art for relaxation, upload it and get some crits from the rest of us.

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

Ok, I understand...

I hope they don't go MIA though. Any ways, I'm working on another robot guy on Sai, maybe some other time I might upload it here lol.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

So, well, do some art for relaxation, upload it and get some crits from the rest of us.

Killersup draws better relaxed, and to add to that is a picture of a short haired man that Killersup just drew. Gonna add some changes later.The eyes are terrible, Killersup just could not draw eyes today.http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg551/killersup10/mydrawing-1.jpg
ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

Sigh... Stuck at colouring the Robot... But any ways, here's the lineart, Just for fun...

http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r588/Joe_Png/Robot_zps17342f1b.png

Now, I cant decide which one I should continue:

My School Work
My Robot
or
Borderlands 2
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

I'm sure Cen meant that you should upload your art in your own art thread. It sorta gets confusing for the people who just glance at the thread for the pictures.

(The robo sketch looks really good)

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

Arrgh... Sorry... Didn't mean to spam here...

Haha, any ways, the bot kinda fits with the theme. Thanks for the complement though XD.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

When does this get judged next?

Showing 286-300 of 565