ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Competition: Fire and Water (page 56)

567 106995
Cenere
Cenere
13,741 posts

Welcome to the Art Skills Competition.

As always, there are a few rules that needs to be followed for proper judging, viewing and general fairness.

Competition Rules
- All major parts of the entry must be original material, unless otherwise stated. Heavy references, sources and other visible influences should be credited as per normal forum courtesy.
- Submissions must follow the current theme to be judged, and must be drawn for that theme specifically. You cannot submit something you drew prior to the theme being announced
- Please do not post entries larger than 670 pixels in width. If your art is larger, post a thumbnail and link to the larger version.
- Artists cannot win in subsequent rounds, but are allowed to enter said rounds.
- Entries can be drawn in any medium available.

• 567 Replies
winmaster1
winmaster1
641 posts

I have no idea what to draw, but I might be able to submit a drawing.

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,842 posts

This is Kobold Bladepaw. It took 15 minutes. Not my best, but it was fun to draw.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p176/blizzy1/image_zps73045a20.jpg

Note: Kenji23 is my Internet Alias. Always has been. Sorry for the confusion.

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
278 posts

I have....None

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,161 posts

http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q550/kegaumongo/Natura1retocat_zpsc6285efa.jpg

Well, I did what I could. After a while, I got a bit lazy, so I decided to paint the background with just one colour. Besides, after scanning the drawing, the butterfly is much darker than the original and I don't know how to fix this. Could've been better...

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
431 posts

Hhhmmm.... I see so many green trees and plants... I don't know why I feel so sinister...

I feel like chopping 'em down...

(I wonder if deforestation would be accepted in the theme...)

killersup10
killersup10
2,747 posts

I wonder if deforestation would be accepted in the theme...

Ehhh, well. Technically, it would deal with nature. So yes, it will be fine.

Just a few days left guys.
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,161 posts

Hhhmmm.... I see so many green trees and plants... I don't know why I feel so sinister...

Don't feel bad. I actually thought about drawing a destroyed forest with a single surviving flower, but I was somehow hit by the Christmas spirit and ended up drawing something happier.
Bronze
Bronze
2,429 posts

I won't make this one. Going to New Orleans tomorrow.

killersup10
killersup10
2,747 posts

Happy new years to everyone. Time is up. Judging will be done...later.

killersup10
killersup10
2,747 posts

There is zero percent chance of it getting done tonight. So you guys deserve a theme. Imprisonment, seems like a decent enough theme.

Cenere
Cenere
13,741 posts

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/imprisonment1.jpg

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts

I thought there were only 3 submissions. Judging should only take a half-hour tops. Have you been that busy? It seems a little extreme...

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts

http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg606/Salvidian/jail_zpse76f810b.png

Sorry guys... I just couldn't resist...

Anyway, I took the frame from my bed and held in front of me while I made that charming face. Brother took the picture, I cropped it, put some text around it, and ran it through a photocopier. Scanned it, and voila!

Bronze
Bronze
2,429 posts

If you need someone else to judge, let us know.

killersup10
killersup10
2,747 posts

If you need someone else to judge, let us know.

Killersup is halfway done with them right now. He is finishing later tonight. However, next week he will need someone else to judge.
Showing 376-390 of 567