Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Art Skills Competition: Fire and Water (page 56)

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 6:46am

Hectichermit

Hectichermit

1,169 posts

my thoughts on my piece

Pie

suggested that thoad and in general the ASC needs a better reward for winners :P, suggested winners should choose the next theme, too bad thoad said I couldn't win more then twice in a row :(

anyone think threads like this die because lack of motivation aka no reward rofl I remember loooong ago that there was a chance of getting merits, now is staggers on anyways...

A colony hmm isnt Kingdom Hearts a bunch of Disney themes? perhaps one of them Disney movies might have connections to early american colonies O.o

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 2:45pm

weirdlike

weirdlike

500 posts

Knight

http://imageshack.us/a/img255/8961/firewithrain.gif
I made this using particle effects, I later felt like it was a bit cheated so I made another

http://imageshack.us/a/img833/1668/97723559.jpg

believe it or not that's not smoke, its steam, from water... >.>

Posted Mar 24, '13 at 10:30pm

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

No! haha :], Roanoke Colony was a real colony. It's American History.

You obviously don't live in America, because Americans don't learn American History in their U.S. History class. They learn about how awesome columbus was and then they learn more about WW2.

Posted Mar 24, '13 at 11:30pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,538 posts

You obviously don't live in America, because Americans don't learn American History in their U.S. History class. They learn about how awesome columbus was and then they learn more about WW2.

:] We traced our hands to make turkey drawings too!

Posted Mar 25, '13 at 5:33pm

Hectichermit

Hectichermit

1,169 posts

And in Texas its its the Alamo who cares bout the every other American place :p yea we get American History and Texas History whooo...

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 6:30am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Thoad, you might wanna drop me a line whenever you need the thread title changed... I thought you had gone AWOL because it hadn't changed until I decided I had actually better take a look...

Posted Apr 9, '13 at 11:24pm

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

I'd love to say that I just went AWOL and disappeared again, but really it's just that the competition died.

I blame the fact that I'm not thooper populurr anymore

Posted Apr 16, '13 at 9:33pm

Hectichermit

Hectichermit

1,169 posts

I blame that no one has chosen themes simpler then some abstract philosophical deep thinking, metaphorical topic that bogs down anyone who doesn't know what to draw when they see the words that describe the theme.

Next Theme:
"A Philosophical Cat, chained to a Scratching Post while drinking Tea, dressed in a Top hat with Dancing Scones with Troll Faces, Guarded by a 1930s looking bulldog soldier "

:P

Reply to Art Skills Competition: Fire and Water (page 56)

You must be logged in to post a reply!