Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Art Skills Competition: Fire and Water (page 56)

Posted Aug 26, '12 at 1:49pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

You do lack a bit of anatomical skill

Just a bit you say?

That's a bigger compliment than you think. Not that it was intended as a compliment.

Posted Aug 30, '12 at 3:36pm

TBear1996

TBear1996

44 posts

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii482/tbear_dreamer/cls.jpg
Can love stop war and animal cruelty?

This is just something i drew, everything came straight from my brain.. so i guess it's an original? Anyway, this was by hand and i thought it showed exactly what the caption says.

Posted Aug 31, '12 at 4:53am

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm193/kingryanv/warcopy.png
This is why we can't have nice things. Like Photoshop filters...

Posted Aug 31, '12 at 6:46pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,789 posts

war? due in less then 6 hours? bring it.....please insparation hit Killersup over the head,and quickly too.

Posted Aug 31, '12 at 7:39pm

dair5

dair5

2,479 posts

It's due by the end of the day? I thought it was due by the end of the deadline's date.

Posted Aug 31, '12 at 10:15pm

daleks

daleks

3,299 posts

You have until the end of the first. At least that is what I assume.

Posted Sep 1, '12 at 5:24am

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Yeeeeez, is those two posts really that hard to read???

Judgings will be Sundays. Deadlines will be midnight between Saturday and Sunday, AG time

As far as I am concerned, if the art isn't in when I wake up at 8 in the morning (which is two hours past AG midnight), then it's not getting judged. If I judge on Sundays, then why think it needs to be done before Saturday?

I must be worse at English than I thought... And it even got approved by Zophia.

Anyway, now that I am already ranting: I am looking forward to judging the current two entries, they look interesting. I am also a bit confused that so few have entered, when so many entered the Gaslamp Fantasy one.
On top of that, I could use a guest judge for the next round, as I have obligations elsewhere, and might not be able to judge in proper time, as I will not have any internet where said obligations are.

Oh, and Ernie?
Take it as a compliment. Your drawing was stiff, but there was nothing hellish wrong with the anatomy. Even if you were referencing the anatomy, it's not half bad. Just stiff and not particularly dynamic.

Posted Sep 1, '12 at 3:37pm

daleks

daleks

3,299 posts

On top of that, I could use a guest judge for the next round

If no one else says they will do it I will do it. But you will come up with the topic. I would be horrible probably at making a topic.

Posted Sep 1, '12 at 5:05pm

Kyouzou

Kyouzou

4,753 posts

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae262/Kyouzou/Armor%20Games/War0001Edit.jpg

Thought it might come out better, well I'll be eternally grateful if you don't laugh.

Posted Sep 1, '12 at 5:58pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,789 posts

Killersup was hit in the face with the book of insparation! lets do this thing.

Reply to Art Skills Competition: Fire and Water (page 56)

You must be logged in to post a reply!