ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Competition: Fire and Water (page 56)

565 233390
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Welcome to the Art Skills Competition.

As always, there are a few rules that needs to be followed for proper judging, viewing and general fairness.

Competition Rules
- All major parts of the entry must be original material, unless otherwise stated. Heavy references, sources and other visible influences should be credited as per normal forum courtesy.
- Submissions must follow the current theme to be judged, and must be drawn for that theme specifically. You cannot submit something you drew prior to the theme being announced
- Please do not post entries larger than 670 pixels in width. If your art is larger, post a thumbnail and link to the larger version.
- Artists cannot win in subsequent rounds, but are allowed to enter said rounds.
- Entries can be drawn in any medium available.

• 565 Replies
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

or people start to hate you.

We're not gonna hate you..

acually Killersup hates him

secrets.....*sigh* meh,this could go either way.
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

I have a question: can I add a small text to the drawing? Not a long text, just a short sentence.

You can, but it usually isn't a good thing if you need text to explain your piece.
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

You can, but it usually isn't a good thing if you need text to explain your piece.

I know, but the only thing that comes to my mind when reading the word "secrets" is to reveal one of my darkest secrets (LOL). If I don't add a text nobody will understand the drawing. Maybe I should find a better idea... I don't know, let's see what I can come up with.
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Ok, think around the word "secret". What keeps a secret, or who? The secret could be an object hidden away or maybe something that shouldn't be seen. Stuff like that you know. I'll post my piece soon if that'll help.

But if you want, you can still post your darkest secret.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

A secret getaway for married couples. I didn't spend any more than 10 minutes on it, so, meh. I just feeling like being lazy. :P

http://i.imm.io/GHIN.png

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Resize. :O

http://i.imm.io/GHKs.png

I don't have Photoshop or GIMP to use today, but I might upload something a little better tomorrow. Again, I only spent 10 minutes on it, so, meh.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I don't understand why my image would't appear. My previous failures can be deleted.

A secret getaway for married couples. I didn't spend any more than 10 minutes on it, so, meh. I just feeling like being lazy. :P
I don't have Photoshop or GIMP to use today, but I might upload something a little better tomorrow. This was done with pixlr instead, which isn't fabulous.

http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg606/Salvidian/Untitled.png

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I'll try to enter this often. I can't think of anything for this round though :/

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Is this theme too hard for people? Would it be better if I just changed it?

@ Sal
What are "reserations"? =P

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Is this theme too hard for people? Would it be better if I just changed it?

Not many people have posted for any round. Just ride out the round Skeleton.
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Most entries come closer towards the end. Atleast I hope so.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

If Killersup could acually find some time he would draw up a piece.But he has been super busy from sun up to sun down lately.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

What are "reserations"? =P

Oops. Well, at least now I have another reason to go back and do some more changes/additions.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I actually have a number of ideas for this theme, I'm just a terrible artist, so the real task is coming up with something I can actually draw. I'll definitely attempt something before the round is over but I don't promise any submissions.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Meh. I didn't feel like going back to my original image so I made a new one. It was made entirely from scratch. What do you think? Oh, and this will be my new submission.

http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg606/Salvidian/BOOKOFSECRETS.png

Showing 166-180 of 565