ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Competition: Fire and Water (page 56)

567 106985
Cenere
Cenere
13,741 posts

Welcome to the Art Skills Competition.

As always, there are a few rules that needs to be followed for proper judging, viewing and general fairness.

Competition Rules
- All major parts of the entry must be original material, unless otherwise stated. Heavy references, sources and other visible influences should be credited as per normal forum courtesy.
- Submissions must follow the current theme to be judged, and must be drawn for that theme specifically. You cannot submit something you drew prior to the theme being announced
- Please do not post entries larger than 670 pixels in width. If your art is larger, post a thumbnail and link to the larger version.
- Artists cannot win in subsequent rounds, but are allowed to enter said rounds.
- Entries can be drawn in any medium available.

• 567 Replies
ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
431 posts

All right... Thats a relief...

killersup10
killersup10
2,747 posts

Might be able to enter a picture,depends if Killersup gets hit in the face with any insparation.....

daleks
daleks
3,789 posts

You have to the end of Wednesday killersup. And ChromeDeathRazor, the picture is fine.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,428 posts

Well, I did make something as it turns out using RCT2. Unfortunately, I can't find my RCT2 screenshots, so I'm currently unable to upload it at this time.

There goes that idea.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,616 posts

You will still accept an entry if I post it after the deadline, but before you post the judgings, right?? I have scanner problems and they won't be solved before tomorrow...

killersup10
killersup10
2,747 posts

WAIT! HOLD THE PHONE! Killersup drew a picture and he will upload it later today!

daleks
daleks
3,789 posts

You will still accept an entry if I post it after the deadline, but before you post the judgings, right?

Normally no, but because you notified me that you are having problems I will judge yours if you get it in before I judge.
killersup10
killersup10
2,747 posts

slender baby,a different kind of fairy tale then most,but still considered a fairy tale.Most of what was done was on purpose to show how everything can become disorted when you see slenderman.

http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg551/killersup10/slender.png

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,616 posts

Here is my picture! The drawing is mine, but the idea is GhostOfPain's. So I'll share the glory with him if I win.
As always bad scanning and no color. Seriously, scanners today.
Thanks a lot for putting up with my scanning incompetence, though.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,616 posts

Though if you prefer, I made a darkened version and a sharpened version.

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
431 posts

LoL... O.O Killersup's Slendy drawing reminds me of the pages in the Game... If I ever find this drawing in the woods, I am really gonna have a heart attack...

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,081 posts

Gaboloth, I think your sharpened version came out on top overall, although I have to say, your scanner is complete crap mate.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,803 posts

Well when did this get revived? 8|. It looks like the deadlines past...guess I'll wait for the next round. :P who was here when the original thread got killed? just for kicks may I suggest something a bit more specific on the themes...like 'killer half beasts' or ' rock n' roll superstars in undeath', just saying if you say 'Oceans' everyone will get stumped on what to draw.

daleks
daleks
3,789 posts

Well when did this get revived?

When did you get revived?

Anyway, no more entrees. I will get judging done as soon as I can.
killersup10
killersup10
2,747 posts

LoL... O.O Killersup's Slendy drawing reminds me of the pages in the Game... If I ever find this drawing in the woods, I am really gonna have a heart attack

thats the point,it wasn't ment to be a cut clean picture.Its purpose was too crawl deep into the minds of those that do not understand....
Showing 91-105 of 567