Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Art Skills Competition: Fire and Water (page 56)

Posted Nov 26, '12 at 1:55pm

Bronze

Bronze

2,337 posts

I'm sure Cen meant that you should upload your art in your own art thread. It sorta gets confusing for the people who just glance at the thread for the pictures.

(The robo sketch looks really good)

Posted Nov 26, '12 at 2:43pm

ChromeDeathRazor

ChromeDeathRazor

284 posts

Arrgh... Sorry... Didn't mean to spam here...

Haha, any ways, the bot kinda fits with the theme. Thanks for the complement though XD.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 2:52pm

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

When does this get judged next?

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 3:43pm

ChromeDeathRazor

ChromeDeathRazor

284 posts

Yeah... Was wondering too... Its been almost 2 weeks you know...

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 4:14pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

I am guessing the judging and next round will come when Salvidian is rid of the ASCjudge curse.
Currently, his internet is down, so there isn't much to do, besides taking responsibility and making up a new theme for people to draw for, and taking the responsibility of judging as well. Which might give you the curse, and your internet will stop working/your computer will fry/major power outage in your neighbourhood.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 4:17pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

I just happened to pop in yesterday AND today. But only for a bit.

Anyway, Cen's right. I won't be able to handle it because just this post will take about 20 minutes to type. I'd be happy to allow any other judge to take over.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 8:06pm

Bronze

Bronze

2,337 posts

Glad to see you are still living Sal. I wouldn't mind filling the judging spot, but it is the end of my Fall semester. So I'm pretty busy with finals and projects.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 8:25pm

DaemonVeril

DaemonVeril

133 posts

Is it possible that killersup might be able to judge?

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 8:29pm

daleks

daleks

3,199 posts

I wouldn't mind filling the judging spot, but it is the end of my Fall semester. So I'm pretty busy with finals and projects.

It is the end of the fall semester for everyone. I will be in a panic over my Physics C test and final coming up in a week so I would probably not be a good judge for right now.

Is it possible that killersup might be able to judge?

Has he actually judged yet?

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 6:18am

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Has he actually judged yet?

Not officially.
I see no issue in it, with everything as it is, we will probably be more interested in new themes and some constructive comments on our art than anything else anyway. Formalities can wait, and he isn't bad anyway.

Reply to Art Skills Competition: Fire and Water (page 56)

You must be logged in to post a reply!