ForumsForum GamesFallout : Iran

6 2074
amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

God **** those rich american ba.....s they and their money ... if we had that much that they had ... we could build more of these what so called vaults and we could manage to keep more innocent souls alive from those as...... Chinese (i love america and china both its just a game no offence !!!) ah ... fu.... 290 million people died on that day ... only in our country ... i mean what ever its left of it ... its year 2290 and nothing has changed since our first war with the UPROOW (Un Pure Remains Of Old World)... bunch of us dying bunch of them ... and we just cant do anything for the people of this land ...

General Ariazade , OGF (Old Government Forces)

ok the story is just like the other fallouts but this one is in a new world with new factions new locations and almost everything is different ...

Your story : you are a man/woman in this huge world and you can be a soldier in the OGF or the UPROOW or be a normal citizen and enjoy your life or have hell !!!! there are a lot of other factions that you mean and there can be different endings for each one of you ... and oh what each player does effects the others to like if the president of OGF is killed by one of the players i will announce it to the others in news section ...

Character Sheet :
Name:
Family:
Bioof course its important)
Relation with factionsif you are OGF you are liked in it and the UPROOW hates you and ...)(if you are a normal person than ... you normal to both sides)
Factions : which faction you in ...(you can create your own once you hace enough followers and relations)
Jobif the two main factions you choose than you are a soldier if citizen something normal)
------------------------------
Inventory three things you like)
Weapons if citizen old shotgun ... if either side of main factions rifle)
Aid :Pork N beans (3)(not radiated) purified water (3)
moneycitizen 200 IM (they are like caps but ... iranian version you know)and again two main factions 100 IM ...
-------------------------------------
Importent news :
----------------------------------------------
Your faction menu : LOCKED
companions: none

and about states and ... nah leav it alone

ah i wish you like it

• 6 Replies
axzinger
axzinger
26 posts
Nomad

Name: Axinger
Family: none
Bio: Tall, strong, fast and agile. Brown hair and blue eyes came over here looking to see what I can do.
Relation with factions: Normal
Factions : None
Job: Bounty Hunter
Inventory : Radiation food and water filter, Combat knife, and a map of the entire place
Weapons : old shotgun
money: 200 IM
Importent news :

daylin2
daylin2
259 posts
Nomad

Character Sheet :
Name: Madison
Family: MIA
Bio: Female, 18 years old,short, medium length blond hair, fast, agile, 1st recon sniper; Bolder Springs (thats right i play fallout), Bright blue eyes, and very stealthy: i am an OGF sniper, i do my mision the clean way without any civilian casualties, i am also on a serch for the man in the trench coat that has been holding my family hostage for 8 years and is still incontact with me, giveing me hints as to where hes hideing and hes telling me to go places, kill people that shouldnt die but i have to do it or els he will kill my little brother, who is only 9 years old, hes the only family i have left, his name... Neo
Relation with factions: OGF-Liked
UPROOW-Vilified
Factions : OGF
Job: Soldier
Inventory : World map, Extra amo case, combat knife
Weapons : rifle
money: 100 IM
Importent news :

daylin2
daylin2
259 posts
Nomad

Family: little brother, Neo
Bio: Female, 18 years old,short, medium length blond hair, fast, agile, 1st recon sniper; Bolder Springs (thats right i play fallout), Bright blue eyes, and very stealthy: i am an OGF sniper, i do my mision the clean way without any civilian casualties, i am also on a serch for the man in the trench coat that has been holding my family hostage for 8 years and is still incontact with me, giveing me hints as to where hes hideing and hes telling me to go places, kill people that shouldnt die but i have to do it or els he will kill my little brother, who is only 9 years old, hes the only family i have left, his name... Neo
UPROOW-Vilified
Importent news :

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

i am really really sorry that i kept you waiting ...

ok lets start

Bio: Tall, strong, fast and agile. Brown hair and blue eyes came over here looking to see what I can do.
Inventory : Radiation food and water filter, Combat knife, and a map of the entire place
Importent news :

you are walking in the streets of an old city named jahanshahr ... people look at you and watch you walking ... suddenly a man in black leather armor appears front of you and says : i have heard that you are a bounty hunter right ?? well there is this guy named jackil ... he is a murderer lets say ... ahh i want you to kill him ... 50 IM i am willing to pay for it ... and oh he lives in the ruins to north of this area the ruins are called hasha ... do you accept ??

Family: little brother, Neo
UPROOW-Vilified
Importent news :
companions: privet anders
-------------------------------------------------
quest: the old god ****ed problem

you are sitting on a chair in an old fort named fallen gate ... (if you want to know the story feel free to ask) you see soldiers come and go ... than your commander named major Raoul comes to you and says ah madison ... you have been a good soldier ...and i am willing to promote you to sargeant if you complete this mission i am giving you ... well there is a small patrol of UPROOW we have located near red mountain of fools and we want you and privet anders to take it out ... you have 1 hour to prepare and rest than you have to move ...

QUEST MENU ADDED !!

axzinger
axzinger
26 posts
Nomad

(Add the quest under job?)

Importent news :

Ask for more information about jackil and try and persuade him to pay me more for the job and find out what the real reason behind him wanting to hire me to kill him is.

ArtyWng
ArtyWng
167 posts
Nomad

Name:Sam Adams
Family:None in Iran
Bio: Tall, kind of weak but agile and perceptive.
Relation with factions:Normal
Factions: None
Job: Police Officer/Law Enforcment
Inventory :9mm Pistol(Allowed because I'm a Police Officer?), Water Filter, Combat Knife
Weapons :Old Shotgun
money:200 IM
Importent news :
Start me up!

Showing 1-6 of 6