4 posts
Blacksmith

Did anyone know were the warhouses are?

• 7 Replies
StDrake
StDrake
194 posts
Lord

Most often I found them on recon maps, either doing the recon, or going for a stroll through the area. They're not always easy to spot = you can mistake them for big storage containers with garbage around

ArchlordPie
ArchlordPie
150 posts
Jester

Just be thorough when doing the preliminary missions and you'll be sure to find them all. Note that "recon", "capture tower", and "capture factory" missions all take you to different areas, so don't assume you missed the warehouse until you've finished all of those.

I'm not sure where "clear area" takes you TBH. If all else fails, "ramble" until you find it, because I'm fairly certain that "ramble" lets you explore the entire area.

biggeordie
biggeordie
2 posts
Shepherd

Does every area have a warehouse because I can't find the one in the west for the life of me!

biggeordie
biggeordie
2 posts
Shepherd

found it, if you do a 'ramble' of the west area it's in the factory zone

GodOfWar35
GodOfWar35
189 posts
Blacksmith

Does every area have a warehouse because I can't find the one in the west for the life of me!

Every areas has !
Btw... does any body find all ATM ? I ramble everywhere and don't see a shjt ! Still lack 6 machines !
fHorwPnMFGTL9XIDLjRN
fHorwPnMFGTL9XIDLjRN
1 posts
Peasant

Hi there...

I can't find thewarehouses in the south, east and southeast are...

Does anybody know...?

Emrakul
Emrakul
19 posts
Nomad

List of all warehouses:
Northwest: clean up.
West: factory capture.
North: tower capture.
Center: recon.
East: factory capture.
South: tower capture.
Southeast: factory capture.

All warehouses look exactly same. If you already did some of those missions, you can always go back to that map with ramble mission.

Showing 1-7 of 7