Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Best Storyline?

Posted Oct 4, '12 at 2:34am

KingOfAthlum

KingOfAthlum

120 posts

Red Dead Redemption and Dark Souls are my two favorite storylines.  Red Dead was the only game I shed tears to see end, not only because it had a heart-wrenching ending but also because it was such an amazing story I could not bear to see it end.

Dark Souls has a great story that requires intelligence to piece together.  Much like the gameplay itself the story does not hold your hand and tell you exactly what is happening or happened in the past.  The player must discover how to overcome the obstacles in their way, whilst unraveling an epic tale that covers centuries of time, past, present, and future.

Posted Oct 4, '12 at 1:48pm

nomoreheroes23

nomoreheroes23

61 posts

I used to love GTA San Andreas,it just brings back memories.
I like the Final Fantasy series. Every story is beautiful even Final Fantasy XIII.
I love the storyline of Prototype 1,2 sucks cuz Alex gets killed in the end ( spoiler).

Posted Oct 4, '12 at 9:41pm

KingOfAthlum

KingOfAthlum

120 posts

I love the storyline of Prototype 1,2 sucks cuz Alex gets killed in the end ( spoiler).

This made me lol, way to warn everyone!!!! 

Now I do not have to play any of them!!! :) Thanks.

Posted Oct 4, '12 at 9:46pm

_Spaz_

_Spaz_

126 posts

I would have to say the fallout series (I am an addict) this game goes way back to 1997(Maybe before?) and the storyline is amazing! Nothing to hate about it!

Posted Oct 4, '12 at 10:46pm

EpitomeofAwesome

EpitomeofAwesome

23 posts

Best storyline imo is the Mistborn book series.

As far as video games are concerned though, although an argument could be made for Minecraft or Terraria just for the heck of it, I'm gonna give best story to Cave Story.
That Game is amazing in every way.

Posted Oct 9, '12 at 6:20pm

S_man98

S_man98

218 posts

Radiant Historia for the DS.

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 12:09pm

Pedro97

Pedro97

1,443 posts

I like GTA San Andreas story to be one of my favorites, specially because the game made part of my childhood. And the story was very well built.

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 4:37pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Red Dead was the only game I shed tears to see end, not only because it had a heart-wrenching ending but also because it was such an amazing story I could not bear to see it end.

Yeah, it was fantastic, although I had to play through the story twice to really get that feeling. When I first played the game I would rush through 3-4 missions, then spend the next few days doing sandbox stuff, then some more missions, and etc. It's hard to follow the very first time; you miss a lot because there's so many themes to it.

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 5:25pm

Laughable97

Laughable97

83 posts

Heavy rain is one of the best games I have ever played in terms of storyline.

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 8:53pm

omega103

omega103

11 posts

I really enjoy the Splinter Cell series. The cutscenes are detailed and inform you of important things as if you are actually there, and the missions are lengthy.

I liked it and played it in my dad's cell phone a long time ago. I hate the turrets though.

Reply to Best Storyline?

You must be logged in to post a reply!