ForumsGamesBest Storyline?

49 7477
AdrianAffliction
AdrianAffliction
5 posts
Nomad

Ive been wondering what games have you guys played that had some epic storylines, the ones that have you hooked to see what happens. I havent seen much awesome storylines but I think the best Ive ever seen is in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team. Its its very thought provoking. But anyways, have you seen any? If yes just lay it here! Thanks.

• 49 Replies
Levine
Levine
44 posts
Nomad

The whole Metal Gear Solid story

ffaagg
ffaagg
13 posts
Nomad

My personal faves are bioshock,resistance one, starcraft one (like anyone plays that anymore), modern warfare 3 (jk jk jk lolol), and the half life series. everything is good about half life.

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

i like the gtas actually

Aparaat
Aparaat
15 posts
Scribe

I personaly like Fahrenheit and Deus Ex also similar games where your actions lead you towards the different endings of the game.

AndirFerner
AndirFerner
11 posts
Blacksmith

i really love Final Fantasy story lines
i think they are the best

mitsakoszzz
mitsakoszzz
16 posts
Nomad

uncharted and assassin's creed

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Hmmm, I like the Final Fantasy story line. It is very gripping. And another one I like is from a Game called Gladius. It is a very gripping Gladiator game that isn't just about killing people, I have played this game for years now and it still grips me. And the Soul Calibur Series also has interested me, but it has been dragged out for so long I am starting to loose interest a little bit.

wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

I personally loved the Skyrim storyline, due to the fact of the civil war, the dragons, and the daedria prince quests. The storyline is so long, because of the many quests in Skyrim, that you can never get bored of it.

KingOfAthlum
KingOfAthlum
120 posts
Nomad

Red Dead Redemption and Dark Souls are my two favorite storylines. Red Dead was the only game I shed tears to see end, not only because it had a heart-wrenching ending but also because it was such an amazing story I could not bear to see it end.

Dark Souls has a great story that requires intelligence to piece together. Much like the gameplay itself the story does not hold your hand and tell you exactly what is happening or happened in the past. The player must discover how to overcome the obstacles in their way, whilst unraveling an epic tale that covers centuries of time, past, present, and future.

nomoreheroes23
nomoreheroes23
75 posts
Nomad

I used to love GTA San Andreas,it just brings back memories.
I like the Final Fantasy series. Every story is beautiful even Final Fantasy XIII.
I love the storyline of Prototype 1,2 sucks cuz Alex gets killed in the end ( spoiler).

KingOfAthlum
KingOfAthlum
120 posts
Nomad

I love the storyline of Prototype 1,2 sucks cuz Alex gets killed in the end ( spoiler).

This made me lol, way to warn everyone!!!!

Now I do not have to play any of them!!! Thanks.
_Spaz_
_Spaz_
143 posts
Nomad

I would have to say the fallout series (I am an addict) this game goes way back to 1997(Maybe before?) and the storyline is amazing! Nothing to hate about it!

EpitomeofAwesome
EpitomeofAwesome
24 posts
Peasant

Best storyline imo is the Mistborn book series.

As far as video games are concerned though, although an argument could be made for Minecraft or Terraria just for the heck of it, I'm gonna give best story to Cave Story.
That Game is amazing in every way.

S_man98
S_man98
221 posts
Shepherd

Radiant Historia for the DS.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I like GTA San Andreas story to be one of my favorites, specially because the game made part of my childhood. And the story was very well built.

Showing 31-45 of 49