Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What would you do with $1 Billion?

Posted Aug 7, '12 at 2:12am

alaRi

alaRi

72 posts

I'll buy one Ferari F430 spider/cabrio, and buy my girlfriend one fast car which she want...all other money I save in bank in Switzerland...

Posted Aug 7, '12 at 5:42am

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,912 posts

ill move to the us, go to college... and use the rest to live an economical secure life. i wouldnt need so much money.

Posted Aug 7, '12 at 6:40am

KrissKhan

KrissKhan

257 posts

Haha, when I saw you posted here Blue, I was sure you would tell move to US to college ^^

First of all, I would buy a Ford Mustang 67 yellow with two black stripes xP
Then I'll play to Blue his studies at college in US because he really deserves it.
And I would finish all the remaining money to travel around the world and meet people here and there: Go in Tibet to rest and take a break with some monks. A trip in the Peru. Go across USA by car, see some NBA matches. Go in Sweden to learn their peaceful way to live.
Play the tourist in the depth of China. Go to Japan to spend 2-3 weeks with Darwin37, a very good friend (old guy from AG banned without any reasons).
I would go to every Metal Fest I hear about...

This kind of thing :)

Posted Aug 7, '12 at 7:15am

Jeff1999

Jeff1999

647 posts

Idk, i would buy Minecraft and Xbox 360, i would give the rest to all the poor people in Europe.

Posted Aug 7, '12 at 8:11am

RathianRavager

RathianRavager

5 posts

Buy Bristol City.

And get them relegated to conference south!
GO ROVERS!

Posted Aug 7, '12 at 8:52am

toemas

toemas

314 posts

1 i would make all my friends rich & pay for their medical bills

2 buy a HUGE amount of land in the middle of no ware         

3 make a huge cabin on it

4 donate to the NRA & ACLJ & other charities

5 I will buy lots’ guns! 

6 Pimped guns that is

Posted Aug 7, '12 at 1:47pm

Mycal101

Mycal101

312 posts

id buy a mansion with an olympic size swimming pool & a lamborghini

Posted Aug 7, '12 at 3:30pm

jt25rox

jt25rox

343 posts

Nobody but me has the idea to take over the world wow u guys are pathetic

Posted Nov 2, '12 at 7:29pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

3,938 posts

Nobody but me has the idea to take over the world wow u guys are pathetic

You realize you would need a lot more then $1 billion for that right?

I would just keep it and not buy a fancy house or anything like that. Then, I'll just never have to get a job and I can just live off that money for the rest of my life.

Posted Nov 2, '12 at 9:58pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,226 posts

Knight

Simple put the money in get interest live off it, make an island in the middle of the sea and live their for as long as I can >.> while slowly increasing it's size until it's finally a nation then wage war on the world simple >.>

This is the perfect example as to why money is nothing but crap people, it makes you say things like this. I would go and buy a bunch of butane, cover the entire pile of money and burn it to the ground. I hate money. And I hate how much of it is in this world...

Reply to What would you do with $1 Billion?

You must be logged in to post a reply!