Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What would you do with $1 Billion?

Posted Nov 3, '12 at 10:01pm

Drink

Drink

1,590 posts

1 billion? by new clothes,new computer,new tv,donate a couple million for charity,use the rest for basic life needing things foods/soap ECT.,maybe a car,and put some to the side for my gaming :),donate some more to charity,put the rest in a bank account to let it build up more :D.

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 5:47am

zonic98

zonic98

485 posts

Ferret, I don't really think that would be enough money. :P I mean, E3 is quite a big thing. It would cost hella lot.

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 3:10pm

MachineofLight

MachineofLight

281 posts

First things first, get a better gaming set up. Buy a boat. Take my mom dad etc. on a vacation to somewhere awesome. Live somewhere other than Florida (it gets too hot here to cut grass with my dad)

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 10:32pm

Roxxar123

Roxxar123

59 posts

Put like...$50,000,000 in the bank and buy other stuff with the rest.

Then, in like, 20 years, I'll take out my bank money and buy more stuff with it.

If you hadn't realized, you can do a bunch with $1 billion dollars.

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 4:07pm

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

419 posts

Vote for Romney.

Anyway, I'd probably put 500 million to charity, 480 million in a bank. After that I'd probably just buy a house and some electronics and that's about it. No idea what I would do really...

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 6:16pm

fireangle

fireangle

134 posts

I would put in a bank account and keep it there untill the money has doubled in intrest. Then I would use some of the money to make my own video game company, invent a lot of impractical but clean means of transportation, and then form a stupid demonstration group that really annoys people more than anything. Once my video game company and inventions make me more rich I will make a fund to buy the U.S.A. and get rid of democracy.......

Just kidding!!!!! I would really just donate $1,000,000 to cancer and then put the rest of the money in a bank account. I would then use the money to travel around the world and get a manion near Carmel Beach. I would then spend the rest of my free time writing books

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 6:19pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,472 posts

I would really just donate $1,000,000 to cancer

Really?!? I would use the money to form a country.

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 6:23pm

MrStealth

MrStealth

137 posts

i would use a $1 billion to buy a mansion and invent something really awesome than use the rest as i please

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 6:53pm

Roxxar123

Roxxar123

59 posts

I would use the money to form a country.

That's crazy. The entire country would be in your hands then, and you'd gain a bunch of stress :P

Well, not really, but a country is WAY more expensive then $1 billion...

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 7:40pm

handlerfan

handlerfan

192 posts

First of all I would make sure I would be financially secure for the rest of my life, then I would buy a nice place to live with all I needed to be comfortable, and then I would look for good ways of spending the rest, medical research, scholarships, providing homes, and perhaps funding movies and TV. I'd invest in keeping my real identity masked like the Wizard of Oz.

Reply to What would you do with $1 Billion?

You must be logged in to post a reply!