ForumsWEPRAnother shooting

39 11085
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

First a guy shoots people in a theater, and now this
My Question is are you americans losing it or what?

• 39 Replies
Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

Sorry for double posting, but I thought you might like some info on illegal guns in the US.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Arrrgh despicable. You are calling your own SWAT officers hired thugs?

Any "man" willing to point a gun at another human being because they possess pot is a thug.

You call these thugs heroes? I promise you, I feel no compassion for these thugs. All members who were on that team can die, and I would only feel justice. I would be happy. They are insects who should be exterminated, but they are protected by those whom hired them.

When you're wearing full body armor, a dog isn't going to hurt you. There is no reason to kill it. But these are cold blood killers who enjoy killing anything they legally can. A dog, it's an easy legal kill. If a SWAT team raided my house and killed my dog like that, if I found out the names of anyone involved in the raid, I would honest to God hunt them down and kill them for threatening my life, killing my pet, and pointing a weapon at my family, all because they were afraid of a little pot.

Story here.

All the SWAT team members should be begging to be released from prison. But, wait, you can't blame them. They're just doing their job, right? I mean, if I chose to do a job that required me to harm innocent people, it wouldn't be my fault? Don't blame the hitman, blame the person who hired the hitman. You know what? Let's just blame both. Let's blame the SWAT members who are willing to kill for a dime and let's blame those who endorse hiring these ********.

You wonder why no one except Americans like America,perhaps it is because of your ignorance and rudeness to people who serve and protect you. People who put their lives on the line for you.

Sure, when law enforcement does they can to neutralize an armed criminal, they deserve some respect. But we see SWAT teams and officers being used to raid homes and businesses for selling illegal goods such drugs or even raw foods!

Americans get a lot of flak because we don't want the government to provide us with all our needs. Many of us would rather find alternate solutions to providing necessary goods and services to those in need. Our government helps many students pay for a good portion of their college education, and many of us want the government to stop! This is absolutely asinine to people who's education is largely paid for through government means.

Do you know what often happens when a government that provides goods and services to people realizes they have to cut spending to avoid economic hardship? People become upset that the government isn't providing for them anymore. And since their are no established businesses that are independent of the government, the people panic because nobody is providing those goods or services anymore! But, hey, I'm getting side tracked.

The government kindly pays for students to go to college, then they find out they need to raise tuition fees as a means of avoiding debt. How are they repaid for trying to help the students and the economy? Violent protests.

Now, obviously, not all Americans want to break away from government dependency. But it's the image I believe many Americans get stuck with.

To bad they aren't illegal, making it illegal is certainly better than legal, it is very proven that when guns are banned in countries gun crimes are far below than when it is legal.

Obviously gun crimes will go down, but what about other crimes?

But honestly, I would rather look at smaller sample sizes when it comes to gun control. You can argue that gun crimes in America are higher than many other first world countries where guns are banned, but there are a lot of areas in America where gun crimes are low, despite lax gun laws. There are areas in America where lax gun laws don't seem to be doing anything. The truth is, there are a lot of different variables that must be considered when looking at gun crimes. For example, is gang activity high in an area with a high number of gun crimes? What about poverty levels?

If you look at a ghetto with high gang activity as well as a high number of gun crimes, you may think the solution is to ban guns. But wouldn't it be better to figure out why the are is a ghetto in the first place? Guns surely aren't the cause. Maybe businesses were never able to prosper for one reason or another, so people resorted to crime and dealing in the black market. Maybe it's in the perfect location for drug dealers to establish territories. Personally, I think gang violence would go down if drugs were legalized.

Statistics show that gun crimes don't occur as much in other countries where guns are illegal

If there are fewer guns in circulation, there are going to be fewer gun crimes. Okay, that's a given. Next you can point towards statistics that show fewer car accidents in countries with fewer cars.

If you look at gun statistics in America, you will find a number of conflicting statistics when you look solely at gun control. There are many areas in America where gun control laws are lax and gun crimes low ,and others where lax gun control laws seem to be doing nothing to prevent gun crimes. Surely there are more factors that need be considered.
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

going off topic for a second but...

W.T.F. seriously, shooting a dog on a marijuana raid, let alone the fact that marijuana isn't all that dangerous, but they are in full S.W.A.T. armor for christ sake, they shouldn't have any qualms for a dog defending his/her home

i lost a lot of respect for S.W.A.T. now...

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

going off topic for a second but...

W.T.F. seriously, shooting a dog on a marijuana raid, let alone the fact that marijuana isn't all that dangerous, but they are in full S.W.A.T. armor for christ sake, they shouldn't have any qualms for a dog defending his/her home

i lost a lot of respect for S.W.A.T. now.

Oh they killed a dog,
big deal!
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

unnecessarily, and for a pointless raid, it's like shooting a toddler who was hitting you.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

Oh they killed a dog,
big deal!

Other times they kill people. At least 40 innocents have been needlessly killed in no-knock raids.
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

Is this sarcasm? I hope this is sarcasm.

well that wasn't sarcasm.

The majority of gun crimes use weapons illegally obtained. Fact.

So? Guns is guns, no mater what you call them. Where I live, every gun is illegal. Just because you call them legal and illegal doesn't change the fact it is a gun, and can be used for the same

Yes. Instead you have people stabbing about the same amount of people.

If he did that much damage without a gun, now imagine how much he will do with a gun.

And of course not to mention criminals still using guns...

It harder to use, if it is illegal. And those who are stupid enough to use one, will be easily caught.

Oh they killed a dog,
big deal!

Yes it is a big deal. American police are some backward people.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

It all because of legal guns. No guns, no shooting.

Gun control = Only criminals have guns.

I've said this before, and I will say it again. You cannot blame guns for some guy killing a bunch of people. Here in the USA, you have a right to bear arms, and if some guy wants to abuse that right, put him in jail and let him rot. If more people carried guns around, this kind of stuff probably wouldn't happen so often.
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

Gun control = Only criminals have guns.

gun control = no one have guns
gun control = criminal afraid of even trying to use a gun

You cannot blame guns for some guy killing a bunch of people.

no, but you can blame the gun helping a person kill a bunch of people.

Here in the USA, you have a right to bear arms, and if some guy wants to abuse that right, put him in jail and let him rot.

what the point, if the damage is already done?

If more people carried guns around, this kind of stuff probably wouldn't happen so often.

no this kind of stuff wouldn't have happened, but allot worse would have.
Krill11
Krill11
98 posts
Peasant

Besides, the Constitution does grant free rights towards all, and that would favor the rich. That and gun-merchants and the capitalist ideas of our economy decides how much guns should cost. The gov.t could impose taxes, but that wouldn't go down well.

This might be a bad time for puns, but It would probably involve guns!
XD

Anyway, to think that one man is better than that of another by the color of their skin, is rather shallow. But I think that there is some on the black side that use the race card against the Whites, take the Zimmerman case for example. Tons of people immediately took the side of Trayvon Martin, because it would have been "raciest" otherwise, without much looking at the facts.

And then there is this case. White/race superiority = bad news = people get hurt.

Man, this world has goes crazier and crazier every year...

~krill11
Krill11
Krill11
98 posts
Peasant

gun control = no one have guns
gun control = criminal afraid of even trying to use a gun

... Citizen's having guns = criminal afraid of retaliation
gun control = gangs/Drug Cartel taking over America
Citizens having guns = the ability to defend one's self + family and friends

Guns aren't evil, guns are regular objects. The people that pull triggers towards innocent people are the ones that cause it, not the guns.

"...We hold these truths to be self evident..."

besides if you say that it is the guns that killed the people, that if you take away the guns things will be OK, or let me say, "better". And then the criminals make bombs, and blow up even more people.
Great.

Imagine this as a river, you dam it, and the river overflows, build the dam higher, and the river takes a different rout, and/or floods till the dam breaks and causes even more destruction down the river.
Bad idea

~krill11
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

... Citizen's having guns = criminal afraid of retaliation

Citizen having guns = meanings violence

gun control = gangs/Drug Cartel taking over America

In Denmark it illegal to have guns, and gangs/drugs related things are very little if not at all.

Citizens having guns = the ability to defend one's self + family and friends

Citizens having guns = ability for a small kid killing it own family and hes classmate.

Guns aren't evil, guns are regular objects.

Guns aren't evil if you dont look at the facts it is a weapon. boombs is an objects to, you dont see random person having them around legally.

besides if you say that it is the guns that killed the people, that if you take away the guns things will be OK, or let me say, "better". And then the criminals make bombs, and blow up even more people.
Great.

weird logic... Last time I checked USA got a security that is immune to bombs threats. If Al-qaeda cant even use these method, do you think random people can go around and blow people up...
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

In Denmark it illegal to have guns, and gangs/drugs related things are very little if not at all.

i'm sorry, i didn't know germany was a developing country with some of the most ruthless cartels that constantly ship drugs weaponry, and all manner of illegal things up to Denmark...
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

i'm sorry, i didn't know germany was a developing country with some of the most ruthless cartels that constantly ship drugs weaponry, and all manner of illegal things up to Denmark...

Sorry, but English is my fourth language, so to be honest I have no clue what you are saying.
Could you please explain what you said
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

you seem to forget that we have a developing country right below us who ship in illegals, guns, and drugs. every day.

Showing 16-30 of 39