Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Legend Of Void 2

Posted Aug 14, '12 at 11:39pm

elfisparsley

elfisparsley

202 posts

I have an issue with mine i have no more missions available. i am less than halfway done the game i think, i can't go anywhere except the 2 northern cities and calderia. i went into the demon portal and killed everyone, but there was nobody to turn in the quest to it just disappeared. so i went to recruit brenden and i did so. now i apparently can't do anything. i'm only lvl 10 can someone help me?

Posted Aug 15, '12 at 12:28am

SoymasterYos

SoymasterYos

989 posts

I'm only half wolf. I think I might be Edward. I am now going to puke because I made an actaully Twilight reference, and realized it.

Posted Aug 15, '12 at 3:44am

Jarngreipr

Jarngreipr

7 posts

That would suck. Bad pun. Never mind. Anyway, your puke might hold up. If I'm right, the glitter guy is worse than who you're referring to.

Posted Aug 15, '12 at 1:42pm

DrZaius

DrZaius

59 posts

I like my party: Alyss, Brendan, Andras and me as an elemental mage (fire, ice and lightning).
First Round: Sub Zero (me), Powder Bomb (Alyss), Burning Weapons (Brendan), Encourage (Andras)
Result: enemies don't make damage for 5 rounds and my damage gets boostes.
Second Round: Inferno (me), Concentration (Alyss), Magical Weapons (Brendan), Smash Armor against the strongest opponent (Andras)
From the third round on I can rain damage, mostly via AoE.

Works perfectly against foes who mostly deal damage, but even against debuffers...

Posted Aug 15, '12 at 3:33pm

Jblaze101

Jblaze101

531 posts

can someone tell me how they like the legend of the void 2 is it better?

Posted Aug 20, '12 at 4:31pm

Nestor76

Nestor76

1 post

Hi all,
i am nearly in the end of "void 2" game ... but i can't finish one quest because i don't found the last Stashes of Sungard in the quest named - The Picking -

If some one can helping me for found it, i tell it thanks ^__^ '

The Pickup �" Shafir Lomo, Calderia City
A government official in Calderia City asked us to go to the three southern cities, Thornwick, Rootvale and Sungard, to collect three hidden stashes of important information. He said they can be found in barrels hidden around the cities.
Find the stashes in Thornwick, Rootvale, and Sungard.

PS: sorry for my poor level in english language :'(

Posted Aug 21, '12 at 9:52am

WhitewhiteRose

WhitewhiteRose

14 posts

I need help. I started the quest where you kill all the demons and then return to Caldera city. I killed all the demons(I think!) And portaled back to Caldera but Who do I talk to to finish the quest?

Posted Aug 21, '12 at 9:53am

WhitewhiteRose

WhitewhiteRose

14 posts

I forgot to say the quest was to kill all the demons north of Icecliff. Can someone help me?

Posted Aug 21, '12 at 11:37am

SoymasterYos

SoymasterYos

989 posts

Stashes can be 3 areas away from the city's teleporter.

After you get the second tome you go to the seer in Calderia City.

Posted Aug 22, '12 at 9:24am

Ghostofelements

Ghostofelements

108 posts

I just made a topic on Legend of the Void 2, you can read it. I tried to make it precisely, why can't you reply?

Reply to Legend Of Void 2

You must be logged in to post a reply!