Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Legend Of Void 2

Posted Aug 22, '12 at 1:21pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,494 posts

I'm not very far into the game. And I'm a mage. I don't know why but whenever there are games like these I always pick the ranged classes not combat classes. Rogue seems to be more balanced out of the three though.

Posted Aug 22, '12 at 2:56pm

StDrake

StDrake

190 posts

Ghost - maybe noone replies cause you didn't name the topic correctly? yours is a review, but the topic tells us

"oh look, there's nothing differing between me and that topic with more replies on the same game above, so I'm just spam! ignore me!"

and what reply do you want to a review?

Vinster - maybe cause ranged classes, especially mages, give a chance for cool area attacks? oh and healing, dont forget the healing ^_^

Posted Aug 22, '12 at 3:23pm

StDrake

StDrake

190 posts

Meanwhile it seems I found another "secret": just past the fight with Planck (i love those scientific reference jokes) back on the road with the roadblock, some of the ground seems paved on the right side - you can cross the trees there to some haunted ruins. Am yet to see what's at the end

Posted Aug 23, '12 at 8:47am

StDrake

StDrake

190 posts

the roadblock ruins turned out to be 'southern ruins' and it was an old meteor site

2 more fresh secrets as of today:
1st is not much of a secret - just before riverside a passage south goes to a locked demon cave, still have to open it :/ dunno how. The passage is a little overgrown, but clearly visible if you just stray off the road southwards.

2nd site isn't far off - just behind riverside, right after passing a bridge and a stone behind it there's an almost invisible path north leading to sungard ruins, only like a 0.5 cm gap between trees suggests its there, and its overgrown in vines to make it harder to spot too

Posted Aug 24, '12 at 11:04pm

kevin8ye

kevin8ye

514 posts

hey, i need help, where r the 3 barrels in calderia, thornwick and something else????? and can somebody make a chart on how and where to find other party members?

Posted Aug 25, '12 at 10:58am

Ltum

Ltum

1 post

Today I bought the premium content after finishing the free one. Now I'm not gaining any XP. Is this done by purpose or there is something wrong?

Posted Aug 25, '12 at 4:00pm

trying

trying

436 posts

Check in between the houses

Posted Sep 18, '12 at 6:51pm

damjan16

damjan16

12 posts

Wow this is great game it remindes me on diablo or torchlight good job to creating she :)

Posted Sep 19, '12 at 5:29am

chowafu

chowafu

4 posts

i have a problem in some skills sorry because im a super noob but what is the good skills to be added at my mage ones Summoning?

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 12:03pm

Handschar

Handschar

7 posts

just playing at forest until you get bored

Reply to Legend Of Void 2

You must be logged in to post a reply!