ForumsGame WalkthroughsLegend Of Void 2

48 53271
iloveracecars
iloveracecars
199 posts
Blacksmith

Hey I didn't seen any threads here on LOV2 yet so I figured I would post one . So comment any walkthrough or tips you have here if you want . And your favorite Class , personally I am a Rouge.

• 48 Replies
FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Today I bought the premium content after finishing the free one. Now I'm not gaining any XP. Is this done by purpose or there is something wrong?

Idk but smae happened to me when completed the game and went to endless cave.I dont get any exp for killing enemies.
FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

(Sorry for double post)
Now I reached lvl 20 with my rogue, and I havent finished the game yet, but still dont earn any exp, so I believe that lvl 20 is the level cap.

Anthonyk30
Anthonyk30
38 posts
Constable

can u tell me (in youre opinion) what the best skills are?

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Well, it depends on the classes you are playing.I have only finished game with mage and rogue and currently playing with warrior.
With rogue survivor and master survivor- skills are really good regardless your weapons.They gain you great hp and stamina regeneration.With archer-style concentration and all passive buffs seem to be good, because Alyss have them (I havent tryed archer style myself).With assasin-style flip kick and cripple are good imo.Flip kick allows you to stun an enemy and cripple prevents one enemy`s damage except touch of death -attack ingores it.Also gut and blade fury skills are good for dealing damage and combining them with precision- skill adds more damage (because your attacks deal critical more often).Cutthroat seemed useless to me: it doesn`t do that much damage and get resisted often when enemies are elite or better which happens often at late game.
For wizard conductive shock and lightning felt good, because they ignore armor.Boulder felt useless, it doesnt do more damage than your basic attack at mid game!But I played with necro style, so most of my skills were summoning ones.

hero000
hero000
12 posts
Bard

Warrior is my favorite class. Combined with a Rogue (Alyss), a Mage (Kane) and another warrior, my team has great advantages over the enemies.
A little tip I found useful: At the beginning of a match, always use the buff skills (rage, perfection, ...) and skills that decrease enemies' attack. Your foes will be much easier to defeat.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

A little tip I found useful: At the beginning of a match, always use the buff skills (rage, perfection, ...) and skills that decrease enemies' attack. Your foes will be much easier to defeat.

I agree. I usually use damage decreases first and then damage buff while enemies cant deal much damage. With this style, I didnt find hard-difficulty that hard.
xXDJ8MileXx
xXDJ8MileXx
1 posts
Nomad

How do you get Brendan?

steven_douglas_14661
steven_douglas_14661
1 posts
Nomad

How n where i can find brendan ???

Gladiator246
Gladiator246
363 posts
Scribe

After you finish the first calderia city quest mission ,the woman says that you may visit the head mage's cabin.In that entrance Brendan stands requesting to join you.

SLP
SLP
4 posts
Peasant

Might not be the right place to post this, but I've discovered a bug for the premium content version which allows you to play through the main campaign as a Demon! If you bought the Premium version, start the "Demonic Invasion" campaign, choose a class and as soon as Blaek the Voidlord speaks to you, refresh the page. After doing so, reload your Demon save slot. Voila! Play as a Demon in the original game!
BTW, when it comes to items and drops:
Drops will preserve the DI mechanic (only weapons and trinkets of your class);
You can get other equipment for yourself as well as your teammates. Just remember where to put the respective items!

Master_666
Master_666
1 posts
Nomad

what road do i take to find the houses that are being attacked after i defeat the voidlord dolor

MysticRaider
MysticRaider
1 posts
Nomad

Does anyone know how to get the girl party member. (Not alyss) She sits in the bottom left corner of the game. Ive been playing through the game and I havent even gone close to finding her.

sundance
sundance
1 posts
Blacksmith

So I finished Into the Void and now NO main storyline quest is coming up

What do I do? Can I fix this glitch?

Darkillious
Darkillious
1 posts
Nomad

I cant find this dang "the pick up" components its angering me haha i beat the game n got the premium to do after i finish this PICK UP THING someone help :/

yeetuspootis
yeetuspootis
1 posts
Nomad

I beat the game

Showing 31-45 of 48