ForumsSupport Forumso, uh, what's with the 25,000 AP armatar thing (with no armatar silhouette)

16 1880
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

i don't understand, nobody even has half that many AP, does reaching that automatically make you a moderator (jk), but seriously, what's the deal with it

~manly man

• 16 Replies
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

On my control panel it says 250,000 AP, but that's besides the point. I guess this is one of those secrets none of us are ever to know. 0_0

I can't believe I never saw that.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I think it's new. No one is ever going to get that much AP. Firetailis only a little over 1/5th of the way there after four years of consistent activity. Probably just a test or something.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Isn't it obvious. If you get there you become the God of the site.

But really, it could be a glitch. It could be that a new set of armatars is coming out and they hit an extra 0 and it should be 25,000. Maybe it was put there to spark conversation about it. Maybe an admin was just bored.

I just think it is most likely a glitch.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Could be a future set of armatars or they're testing something. Boppins has an unknown armatar.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Firetailis only a little over 1/5th of the way there after four years of consistent activity.

Firetail isn't consistently active. He hasn't been very active since 2009.

You see, this is because of boppins. When you are to change your Armatar to something else, the image obviously needs to be somewhere on the site already. The admins can put the Armatars on the site, but they can also disable them. This is why there is no silhouette.

I hope that clarified things.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

You see, this is because of boppins. When you are to change your Armatar to something else, the image obviously needs to be somewhere on the site already. The admins can put the Armatars on the site, but they can also disable them. This is why there is no silhouette.

Nah dude, it's easy that they could just upload a separate image for him. Just have to make an exception in the code.

If they would do that? I kinda hope not. Their is work to be done elsewhere....
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

I was on boppins' profile after i saw he left a couple of comments to someone and i saw someone else say something about it
On my control panel it says 250,000 AP
you're absolutely right, i was thinking that but typed something else

~manly man
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

oh, i saw somebody say that he changed his name on his profile and didn't know what it was before (even though i didn't remember boppins) i'm assuming he was mmorrison then

~manly man

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Firetail isn't consistently active. He hasn't been very active since 2009.

He was consistently active throughout 2010-11 (by consistently, I mean he posted in the forums at least a few times a week, and was regularly active in the community.) Only recently has his activity largely declined to zero.
Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

It's been their for around 4 days now >.> and I'm sure it's some type of prank by the admins, and if it's 25,000AP it seems my quest isn't over yet >.>.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

It probably is because they are going to add in more armatars and someone hit an extra zero.

if it is not, I wonder how long it would take to get to 250,000 ap

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

250,000 seems a little high to me. How about 45,000 instead?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

250,000 seems a little high to me. How about 45,000 instead?
oh yes that would be quite convenient for you now wouldn't it? 25,000 or 50,000 would make more sense

~manly man
boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

yeahhh that was my fault
it's gone now

Ravenloss
Ravenloss
4 posts
Farmer

its probably just made for so hard to get so that people get interested into achieving that and the stay on the page for longer. Also if you are able to achieve it you'll be as said the god of the page

Showing 1-15 of 16