ForumsGame WalkthroughsNuclear plant guide

8 5576
denji
denji
1 posts
Nomad

1. click (s) on the lab as fast as possible to get max effect before wave 1

2. upgrade reload and research timer first

3. upgrade tree speed as the last one (DONT UPGRADE ARMOR IT'S A WASTE since the mobs are easy to avoid)

4. upgrade to handgun as soon as possible (remember to upgrade aim too)

5. when you can, upgrade to uzi (skip shotgun and ak and go straight for x-ray, upgrade to the last wep, and start on doing the tree, when it reaches 100% go to the right side and stand still and just spam with minigun :-)

• 8 Replies
kuffyruff
kuffyruff
207 posts
Jester

Thanks for the walkthrough. I didn't actually use it, but it certainly gave me a few tips on how to go about playing the game. The first time through, before I read this walkthrough, I only upgraded tree growth speed and skill point speed, thinking that that was all I'd really need. After the plant reached 100%, though, I was completely unprepared.

qaed31
qaed31
1 posts
Nomad

that game is toooooooooooo hard, man!

Nique
Nique
2 posts
Farmer

Better tell us how to reach happy end.

GodOfWar35
GodOfWar35
189 posts
Blacksmith

This game seems to have no happy ends ! I've tried growing the tree in 1 day but it still be a mutated plant and we must destroy it due to its being out of control ! Through its evolved shapes I didn't expect it's somehow a Savior !
Or because we upgrade it too fast ?

mohawkred
mohawkred
1 posts
Peasant

nice tips, i do like the minigun :3

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

the tree, is like the giant boss, u should REALLY upgrade it last

StDrake
StDrake
194 posts
Lord

Uzi? I'd say get sniper rifle and skip everything else until minigun, handgun might not be necessary after all too, but i took it for convenience anyway

ForNoReason
ForNoReason
126 posts
Peasant

huh I used Completely different strategy I upgraded speed of research on max and then money and reload speed simultaneously I left plant grow speed last
Bought sniper And collecting money for minigun...

Showing 1-8 of 8