ForumsSupport ForumChat with freinds idea...

6 2210
loserpoop
loserpoop
119 posts
Nomad

Okay i bet som1 has already came up with the idea but id still like to suggest it..

Well i think it would be easier to have a freinds list tab or somthing were u could just talk to them over an IM while u play games....because now on this site u cannot play games while chatting with friends....

tell me your opinion!

• 6 Replies
XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

^^ Who is she? The computer? Haha, I haven't checked to see what mine is. Anyway, it isn't a good idea to make a thread if it has been suggested and you actually know it has. Just take the time to actually look. Thanks!

The_Idea_Men
The_Idea_Men
102 posts
Nomad

yeah, its been mentioned, similar things have been mentioned...

i suggest opening 2 browser windows and get your game on in one and your chat on in the other (be it in the rooms or on your [or a friends] profile page)

and in all honesty, if your computer can't roll with 2 browser windows doing 2 different things, then i dont think she's going to be cool with 1 window doing several things.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

I dunno about this idea but its been made before so can you find the other version of it?Thanks!

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Could you post in the other version please!

UnknownShadow
UnknownShadow
132 posts
Blacksmith

I agree with coheed, and it would be better if the chat boxes were actually like under the desc, so if you kept that game popped up, people would be putting their ideas constantly and instantly about it.

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
379 posts
Peasant

This is a idea from kongregate.Remember the fact that armorgames is trying to be original not copying another websites idea.

Showing 1-6 of 6