ForumsThe Taverngriffon v.s. sea monster.

14 3347
cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

this tough for me but ill have to say griffon cause the can fly and kick but with there sharp claws. What do YOU think

• 14 Replies
Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

This is a tough throw up...which sea monster? There are a lot...

Jamzzy88
Jamzzy88
113 posts
Nomad

If a griffon gets attacked then it can easily fly away, but then again, the Loch Ness Monster can just swim away. I am going to say either could win, depending on the conditions and place of the fight.

cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

well i didn't think bout that. Well i guess i was thinking bout lochness monster that's what im talking about. but if i were talking about the cracken i think it'd be better than a griffon

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

Yea it depends on conditions, area, terrian, the sea creature in question. The kraken I think could win but the loch ness monster probably not going to win.

cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

yea

cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

i like griffons

grimlock
grimlock
67 posts
Peasant

depends on nessie in some stories shes really big and others just like a boat but i'd think nessie would win anyway (if they fight in/over the loch ness water)

cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

I LIKE GRIFFONS

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Well I don't know much about both Nessie, the Griffin, or the Kraken. Either way, I think the Griffin is better because honestly, I think they're so cool, they look important and such, especially the gold and white furred ones lol. Of course, they also are powerful creatures I believe, so I'm obviously going with them. =D

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

Yea if you don't know what a griffen is *cough cough* RaptorExx *cough cough* They are a beast with the the torso and cheast of a lion and the head and wings of a hawk. They can also fly.

If you don't know what a kraken is its a giant squid...yea a giant squid you read right...and if you don't know what the loch ness monster is than....what does the loch ness monster look like?

dragonking14
dragonking14
19 posts
Nomad

meow

4EverSmart
4EverSmart
23 posts
Nomad

Griffon the sea monster can just keep trying and trying until its too tired or acidently gets out of water and dies lol

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

@Strategy_Guy
I never said I didn't know what they were. I said I didn't know much about them! I know what everything is lol, and I even explained my favorite type of griffin lol, just to clear things up XD cause how funny.

cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

go griffin

Showing 1-14 of 14