ForumsGame WalkthroughsThe Unfair Platformer Walkthrough!!

7 22727
Ninjacube
Ninjacube
585 posts
Nomad

Yes, it is possible to beat this game and this walkthrough should help to prove it.

Some things to help you use this walkthrough:
No matter how good of a reader you are, this walkthrough is NOT to help you beat it with zero deaths. You WILL die.

Always read a few steps ahead because traps are piled right next to each other.

If there is some confusion in the steps wording then try it yourself to see if you even need that step. If that doesn't work then try again. If that doesn't work then post your question and I will try and answer it better.

I made this while half-awake, but it should still be enough to help you beat it. Good Luck.

The Unfair Platformer Walkthrough from the top:

Level 1
1) Go Doom Mountain instead of Sunshine or you will fall and die.
2) Go on top of second message box or it will fall on you.
3) Do not jump from message box across gap or you will be blocked and will fall into pit; fall straight down from box. I might add that it is true, the message boxes do always tell the truth.
4) Jump across the box that it says is a trap and donât hit the second one either because it is a trap also.
5) Walk under the message box that says the game has traps in it or spikes will come up out of it.
6) Walk through the checkpoint it is safe.
7) Jump on top of the second tower and fall straight down like in step 3.
8) Walk through the third tower from the ground. Do not jump on top of the third tower.
9) Jump onto the fourth tower and OVER the last one. There is an invisible block but you should be able to still make it. Make sure that when you jump onto the fourth tower that you donât accidentally bump the third one.
10) Both of the sliding blocks are killer. As soon as they go away from you walk towards them and when they come back, jump in time to miss them and youâll be in front of or on an invisible tower two blocks high. Standing on top of the tower is safe. Wait there until it is clear and go towards the cliff.
11) Jump to the levitating block but jump to it early. Leave about 1 block of space on the ground before you jump. It is a trap in the ground.
12) Jump across the hanging blocks there and proceed to the yellow flag that marks the end of the level. The level code is PLL1PE.
13) Level 2 as soon as you start level two press on the right key to safely land on a platform. Otherwise you will instantly fall and start over the level.
14) Do not attempt jumping to next platform and instead wait a few seconds and a moving platform will come for you.
15) Jump over the block you are on a collision course with early as another invisible one is in front of it and the one you see you will fall through.
16) Jump over the next moving block as if you touch it you will die.
17) After jumping over the moving block, get immediately ready to jump onto the next moving platform.
18) Jump to the pyramid looking thing and climb to the top of it but stay on the first half of it.
19) At the appropriate time, fall straight down onto the moving platform hovering under the pyramid and it will carry you through the bottom blocks which are fake. Do not jump onto the other half of the pyramid
20) Go through the checkpoint and jump across. Beware there is an invisible block over the gap that you should be able to jump onto and use to make it the rest of the way across.
21) Jump onto the platform with the coins on it and walk straight through them. As soon as you grab the third coin in a row the ceiling will fall and attempt to crush you.
22) The ground space one step right of the last coin is fake and you should jump after grabbing the last coin on to the 2 block tower.
23) Proceed to the next 2-block tower and do not jump from it or spikes will kill you. Instead just fall straight down from it.
24) Walk through the fake wall and go to the yellow flag that marks the end of level 2. The password is XZ589L.
25) There is no need to go off of suiciderâs jump. Wait until the enemy clears the blocks overhead and then immediately jump on his head a few times and he should grow and allow you to get on top of the blocks. Do not jump on him early or you shall suffer the spike hanging from the ceiling. Should you miss your chance at this step then would be the appropriate time to use the suiciders jump.
26) Walk across the blocks and you will approach a gap. Do not jump from there because there is an invisible block waiting to misdirect you. Instead fall straight down and jump from there.
27) Walk through 2 coins and you should notice that you are blocked by an unmoving coin. Jump on top of it and then jump from it to the coin 2 spaces from it. As you do this youâll notice that you can jump onto every other coin. This pattern continues until you get to a checkpoint.
28) A sign says faith walk. Walk straight across some invisible blocks and donât stop or jump or youâll get zapped and die. Note: the last block is fake and you have to jump at the end to make it to the end of the level. The password is KKLJH7.
29) Level 4- walk straight forward and notice an enemy. Get ready to jump. As soon as the enemy steps on a platform/lever thing an arrow will shoot at you. Jump over it.
30) Go forward and over the block that shot at you. Press E to use the lever to open the wall and immediately jump back towards the block that shot at you as it will shoot again when you pull the lever.
31) Walk straight through the falling weights and donât stop.
32) There will be some moving blocks. Time your movements that you wont touch them. In front of the first moving block is an invisible one that you need to jump over before getting out of the way of the moving block.
33) Move through the other ones and proceed to the checkpoint.
34) All I can say about the next part is use common sense and donât get hit by the arrows. There are NO safe spots in this area. After this trial is the sought after yellow flag. The password is 7645UK.
35) As soon as the level starts, move right to avoid the boulder that will follow you through the level.
36) Jump onto the enemyâs head and you should land on 2 invisible blocks and use them to get up and move further right.
37) Jump up from those past the arrow shooting block and fall in between the two upper blocks below, they are fake.
38) Go through the checkpoint and up some blocks and be prepared to land on one of the lower floor blocks as the 2x2 square is fake.
39) Jump across the floor and up a staircase of blocks, over a wall, and to the end of the level. The level code is E5G9GY.
40) Walk straight through falling blocks without stopping until you see an sideways L shaped 3-block that will fall and go under and then back until it is clear.
41) Cross the moving platforms to the checkpoint. I recommend you skip the second falling platform to make sure you have enough time.
42) Jump onto the stationary platform and it will start moving. Jump over the 3-block wall and land onto the platform again.
43) Avoid touching blocks as they appear as they will kill you.
44) After clearing the first two blocks, jump forward and youâll land on 2 invisible blocks. Get back on the platform and repeat step 43.
45) Proceed to the yellow flag but make sure not to get knocked off of the stage by the moving platform. The password is OLKJ55.
46) Walk forward and jump over the 1st coin and land onto the second one.
47) Jump from there over the 3rd coin and onto the fourth.
48) Jump from there, over the last coin and 3 spaces from it. From there jump 3 spaces, and then another three. Go the checkpoint.
49) Walk across the bridge without stopping until you hit an invisible wall then turn straight back.
50) Finish the bridge and go to the first block and then jump forward and back to the same block avoiding the falling weight and the invisible block in front of you.
51) The next 8 blocks are real every other time and follow the directions on step 50 to avoid both hazards of weights and fake blocks.
52) When you get to where there are two rows of blocks turn straight back to avoid jumping into the oncoming weight.
53) From there until the yellow flag just test going one block at time and back to see if it is a trap for a weight. Go to the yellow flag.

Congratulations, on beating the game.
If you followed these directions well, then you should have less than 100 deaths, maybe less than 50.
After following my own directions, I beat it with about 46.
If this walkthrough helped you, then please say so.

• 7 Replies
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

That i sgreat but it defeats the point of the game as it was meant to be rele hard and make people die a lot. Altho it obviously took u a hell of a lot of effort to come up with it so well done. I wonder if anyon ecan do it without dying?

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
585 posts
Nomad

lol, it didn't take alot of effort on my part. I had already beaten while my friend was over and he wrote it all down for when he got home. He just typed it and e-mailed it to me and i put it here.

Ralphocop
Ralphocop
102 posts
Nomad

it defeats the point of the game

Last i heard EVERY walkthrough defeats the point of the game
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Not for all games ralphocop but the point of this game is that it is meant to be unbeatable

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
585 posts
Nomad

Well, the game that people want to beat the most would probably be the one the is unbeatable. I did and I figured that other people might want to know that it isn't unbeatable.

NeoStarblaze7
NeoStarblaze7
102 posts
Nomad

The walkthrough is VEEEEEEEEEEEEERY long...Go Figure!

Ralphocop
Ralphocop
102 posts
Nomad

Not for all games ralphocop but the point of this game is that it is meant to be unbeatable

Uh its just a completely unfair game the creator still wants people to play and beat the game.
Showing 1-7 of 7