what do you think
how are you thinkng of the preseason games
oh and GO TEXANS!!!

• 106 Replies
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

why do so many people like the texans? id get it. i hope steallers come back to pwn green hay.

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

why do so many people like the texans? id get it. i hope steallers come back to pwn green hay.

not much ppl like the texans
id dont think the steelers would win
here are my op 5 teams i thik will win the superbowl:

5. ravens/saints-ravens have had a killer defense last year and with rice and flacco
Saints got drew bress who is now SUPER rich and wants to earn the money

4. packers-rodgers still on top but i don't expect much from him

3.Texans-schuab is back and as long as injures don't occur (which they already have) they should be good

2.49ers- got stopped right b4 the superbowl i expect smith to do good

1.Patriots-tom brady great QB and came close year
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

very much agreed
he will turn moreinto a hog than kobe

Not just that, he needs to play smarter. Take shots and set up his teammates at the same time. He has to know that Durant and Harden are there with him.
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

redskins

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

If that really did happen, I don't know. Dwight Howard will have a strong presence in the paint. But the Heat's big big three will do their. That's hard to pick.

I agree. It's a very hard pick. I think it just may (if they do ultimately meet in the Finals) come down to who has home court advantage.

In LA's defense...

-Dwight would be an unstoppable force down low. Bosh couldn't keep up with him. And LeBron isn't big enough to be blocking him.
-With Nash at point and with his craftiness and decisive vision, he could do some damage. Especially with so many all-stars to pass it to.
-They have one of the greatest closers in the game of basketball in Kobe Bryant, if it ever came down to a last shot.

In Miami's defense...
-LBJ is LBJ. Simply put. He's the greatest player on the planet and he's the best all-around player that we've seen since MJ. He'll shut down whoever he's defending. Whether that's Kobe or Gasol, don't expect either to average 30+ a game if LBJ's on them.
-The addition of Ray Allen does wonders to this team. If LeBron plays point forward like he did against the Thunder and attracts double and triple teams, then kicks it out to Ray Allen, LA better look out.
-Both D-Wade and Bosh are going to be completely healthy (barring any setbacks throughout the season and playoffs). They both went into the Finals injured and beat the Thunder in 5. Of course, it helped to have LeBron on their team, but it still says wonders about this team.

Again, it's tough.. but I'd pick Miami in 7.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Don't count out Chalmers, Miller, and Battier. They were keys to winning the finals too. Miller and Battier had good percentages on 3 pointers. Chalmers I believe was clutch in one game.

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Don't count out Chalmers, Miller, and Battier. They were keys to winning the finals too. Miller and Battier had good percentages on 3 pointers. Chalmers I believe was clutch in one game.

True. But you get the general point I was making. Both Dwade and Bosh were very effective.
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

Not just that, he needs to play smarter. Take shots and set up his teammates at the same time. He has to know that Durant and Harden are there with him.

yah he needs to be able to trust his teamates

redskins

texans

True. But you get the general point I was making. Both Dwade and Bosh were very effective

yah so were durant and westbrook
it was miami's supporting cast being better than OKC's supporting cast
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

texans

49ers boys. We have a strong running core. And an excellent defense.
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

49ers boys. We have a strong running core. And an excellent defense.

frank gore is not better than arian foster

And an excellent defense.

not better than the bulls on parade
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

frank gore is not better than arian foster

Can you provide a legit explanation and not make it about the Texans? Please?

Anyways, we also added LaMicheal James and Brandon Jacobs.
not better than the bulls on parade

We're talking about football, bro.
bobawesome
bobawesome
116 posts
Peasant

The 49ers should have gone to the Superbowl instead of the giants.

1zth
1zth
192 posts
Nomad

"Lakers are trying to build up the dream team. What do think Steve?"
"I agree with you on that one! Kobe, Nash, Howard, Gausol!Up next we have Andrew Luck and the Colts"
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_JKD5BZC4VY8/TSoDK306nZI/AAAAAAAAPWA/luIkwHzW7Fg/s640/blog+220.jpg
Duna Dun Duna dun

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

Can you provide a legit explanation and not make it about the Texans? Please?

k fine
foster can spped down the field stifting his balancem and breaking takles beter tan ne oter RB
good enough
No fine then watch this
Arian Foster

We're talking about football, bro.

*sigh* you know nothing
just watch this

The 49ers should have gone to the Superbowl instead of the giants

the only reason i agree with that is cuz i like the 9ers better than the giants

"Lakers are trying to build up the dream team. What do think Steve?"
"I agree with you on that one! Kobe, Nash, Howard, Gausol!Up next we have Andrew Luck and the Colts"

lol
well he crushed the rams 31-3
something like that
1zth
1zth
192 posts
Nomad

"The No. 1 overall draft pick from Stanford threw his first NFL pass for a long touchdown, just as Peyton Manning did in 1998, then led Indianapolis to two more touchdowns. Luck one-upped his predecessor by winning Sunday's exhibition opener 38-3 over visiting St. Louis -- Indy's first preseason-opening win since 1994.
"To get a win, get in the game and put some drives together is great," Luck said. "But I realize, and the guys in the locker room realize, it's a preseason game and things will be different as the season goes along."
Under pressure on his first play, Luck calmly stepped forward and dumped off the ball to running back Donald Brown, who darted up the field with blockers in front, then cut from right to left and outran the defense to the end zone for a 63-yard score.
Luck wound up 10 of 16 for 188 yards with two TD passes and a passer rating of 142.6. Three of the incompletions were drops and two were throwaways."
"Dolphins: As the team took the field for practice Sunday, Chad Johnson was getting out of jail. Hours later, he was out of work.
Miami terminated the six-time Pro Bowl receiver's contract about 24 hours after he was arrested in a domestic battery case involving his wife."
"See you next time on this forum!"
http://static.tvguide.com/MediaBin/Galleries/Shows/S_Z/Si_Sp/Sports_Center/season1/Sports-Center1.jpg

Duna Dun Duna dun

Showing 16-30 of 106