ForumsWEPRHave you ever been bullied?

57 14832
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

Bullying is really pissing me off right now! There is a girl in my class who is a very close friend of mine; and she's going to a new school cuz shes geting bullied because of the way she dresses. She looks pretty when she dresses. I'm so pist she's leaving!

Please respond back if you know what I should do or have had a similar expirience.

• 57 Replies
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I got bullied freshman year by a junior during p.e. He did anything from push me around (literally) to just make fun of some thing I did.

orangesamurai
orangesamurai
8 posts
Nomad

well i was making fun of when i was nursery to grade 3 worst years me in school they kept calling me names and getting my lunch money there were around 7 of them and me and my best friend were ummmm trying to get away from them but nothing happened but until Grade 4 i became popular also my friend well a little popularity for him but a lot for me they were my sisters classmates my sister was 4th year at that time and i was Gr.4 they became more scared of me and then they became more nice,it's nice when you have an older sister and brother that's nice and also there whole class is nice and there protecting you from being bullied

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

super bob what you should do is stand up for her and tell on the bullys so they get in trouble and remember if they through the first punch its ok to hit them back

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Yes, I've been bullied. Once when I was about 7, a gang of kids, I think they were the same age, attacked me. Good times. One brave fool thought he'd go ahead and go straight at me in the playground center. Hello metal ladder. That shut most of them up.
to not be bullied, be insane. Be someone that it would be stupid to attack, maybe for publicity if nothing else.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

there is a tread about it... its only in the seconde page...

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

super bob what you should do is stand up for her and tell on the bullys so they get in trouble and remember if they through the first punch its ok to hit them back

well i don't think she knows i know she was getting bullied
i have like 4-5 suspects about who it is but i can't be sure
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

As danielo said, there's already a thread about this, so post your question and answers there, please.

To stay on topic, no, because I was always insane. Everyone likes the insane dude because he's fun, but no one dares insult him or anything because he's insane. People fear you, you can control bullying. No matter how small you may be (and I wasn't a small child, either. Boxing made me huge), if you're crazy, no one is going to pick on you.

tanstaafl28
tanstaafl28
336 posts
Farmer

What I learned is that bullies only have power over you if you let them. They feed on your fears and humiliation. Don't give them what they crave.

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

you gotta stand up for her!

Uysername
Uysername
72 posts
Nomad

Nope, usually I'm the bully. Being 6'2" helps a bunch.

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

As danielo said, there's already a thread about this, so post your question and answers there, please.

sorry it made me so mad i tottally ignored it

To stay on topic, no, because I was always insane. Everyone likes the insane dude because he's fun, but no one dares insult him or anything because he's insane. People fear you, you can control bullying. No matter how small you may be (and I wasn't a small child, either. Boxing made me huge), if you're crazy, no one is going to pick on you.

well i get that but i wanna help a friend

you gotta stand up for her!

i really want to
its hard
Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Bullying is really pissing me off right now! There is a girl in my class who is a very close friend of mine; and she's going to a new school cuz shes geting bullied because of the way she dresses. She looks pretty when she dresses. I'm so pist she's leaving!

Same to be happened 2 years ago in my 8th grade year I beta the s*** out of both of them after telling them to stop several time I got expelled sadly(she even made a petition and almost everyone agreed but since I beat 2 guys yeah...)
Krill11
Krill11
98 posts
Peasant

Basically I have been Bullied thought elementary school. And though I hated it at the time, and often fought back, I learned a great deal from it. For me, the adage "You learn from what doesn't kill you" was true...

Dredix
Dredix
2 posts
Nomad

When I was seven I think I was bullied to no end. Punched in the face by people double my age and beaten up by those my age so basically around every corner there was a fist in my face. I was scrawny, of average strength and very shy so of course I was a prime target for lots of people. But then one day this Australian kid called Jacob comes up to me with about 4 other people and I had enough of his bull**** so when he tried to strike me a grab his arm and through him over my back and broke his arm. Then from their I sorta just got out of everything by being the best fighter around. You should do the same, to protect your girl of course.

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

well i get that but i wanna help a friend

Stand up for her. I'm not sure how old you are, but if they start mocking you because you defended a girl, then they're the ones that deserve to be mocked and bullied, not the other way around. If they beat you up, so what? I used to get a beating from my parents on a daily basis, it's really nothing bad. Everyone needs a little harsh physical contact every now and then.
Showing 1-15 of 57