ForumsWEPRHave you ever been bullied?

57 14835
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

Bullying is really pissing me off right now! There is a girl in my class who is a very close friend of mine; and she's going to a new school cuz shes geting bullied because of the way she dresses. She looks pretty when she dresses. I'm so pist she's leaving!

Please respond back if you know what I should do or have had a similar expirience.

• 57 Replies
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

Yes, because that looks great on a résumé.

It gets expunged when you turn 18.

well i can't beat up a girl

Why not? Some are pretty sadistic. I'd take a male bully over a female any day. Females will take advantage of that sensibility and utterly destroy you and your self esteem.

And yes, I have been there.
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

wow deviodless
thats crazy

Why not? Some are pretty sadistic. I'd take a male bully over a female any day. Females will take advantage of that sensibility and utterly destroy you and your self esteem.

sorry i just cant
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

wow deviodless
thats crazy

That's my life. So crazy to you is normal life to me.

Everyone should read that, even if just simply for the disclaimer on the bottom of my post.

Do it.
Now.
nnoaheec12
nnoaheec12
15 posts
Nomad

Well I've had walnuts chucked at me before. It only happened once, but it did give me some red welts.

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

That's my life. So crazy to you is normal life to me.

same with me class

Well I've had walnuts chucked at me before. It only happened once, but it did give me some red welts.

to most people that doesn't seem like anything but that can relly hurt
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Walnuts are pretty annoying. Yet when compared to my best friend, that's nothing.
He got stabbed.

Good times. XD
j_c_mooncity
j_c_mooncity
1,060 posts
Nomad

When I moved last summer from my home town to Detroit, first thing that happened to me at school was being bullied. Kids just love picking on Canadians. It went from bad to worse until I finally pulled a knife on the kid, gave him a good slash on his forearm. I escaped the charges when they found a gun on the guy. Nobody messed with me after that. I try to be as non-violent as possible, but he had his hand in places where he should NEVER put them.

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

OMG these fights can get scarry sometime

Crowejob
Crowejob
2 posts
Nomad

Everyone has been at one point surely to goodness :O Funny thing is the bullies are people who get bullied the most.

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

Superbob, you have to stand up for what is right. If you keep on letting them do it, then it will never end. Don't worry if you get hurt or what not, just do the right thing. Don't worry about hurting anyones feelings, just do it.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

I finally pulled a knife on the kid, gave him a good slash on his forearm. I escaped the charges when they found a gun on the guy. Nobody messed with me after that. I try to be as non-violent as possible, but he had his hand in places where he should NEVER put them.

Jesus. Some bullying can really go to the extremes. I'd usually say "Dafuq" with the knife thing, as that's pretty intense, but i guess thank god he didn't use that gun !
notinthepie3
notinthepie3
658 posts
Nomad

Bullying happens so much these days; we hear about it all the time and it's sick. I've been bullied before, and it just hurts. The sad thing is that some people bully others and don't even know it! My friend is teased all the time about being short by my other friend, and it hurts her and me to see her sad. She doesn't even know that her "jokes" are really mean and she needs to quit it.

I'd say stand up for the girl.

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

Everyone has been at one point surely to goodness :O Funny thing is the bullies are people who get bullied the most.

trhat why people who re getting bullied now will learn from em and do the same

Superbob, you have to stand up for what is right. If you keep on letting them do it, then it will never end. Don't worry if you get hurt or what not, just do the right thing. Don't worry about hurting anyones feelings, just do it.

i probably will do that but i dont think she knows that i know shes getting bullied
hopefully if it happens again somehow someway god will make her tell me and i will help her

Bullying happens so much these days; we hear about it all the time and it's sick. I've been bullied before, and it just hurts. The sad thing is that some people bully others and don't even know it! My friend is teased all the time about being short by my other friend, and it hurts her and me to see her sad. She doesn't even know that her "jokes" are really mean and she needs to quit it.

I'd say stand up for the girl.

that happens a lot to me
or used too
they can just belike five simple words and it can make a person sad

i hte bullies
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

My friend is teased all the time about being short by my other friend, and it hurts her and me to see her sad. She doesn't even know that her "jokes" are really mean and she needs to quit it.

I think there's a distinct classification between a "bully" and a friend with bad judgement. I make jokes all the time, some are offensive, but thankfully my friends just tell me straight up when i'm out of line so i can apologise and assure them it was nothing more than a joke. You should tell your friend to talk to the other friend saying these things and explain her position. Hopefully that will make her stop. If she doesn't, then she is in fact a bully and your friend should distance herself from her.
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

Walnuts are pretty annoying. Yet when compared to my best friend, that's nothing.
He got stabbed.

Good times. XD

I see we've led a similar life! I remember when I was 16 when my friend got stabbed a few times... Ahh, the good ol' days of going around yelling that our team was the best.

Bullying happens so much these days...

Nay, it happens much less than before, actually. Even back in Serbia, I noticed people getting bullied much less than the usual. Sure, the amount of kids being bullied is getting higher. But, this is because kid's these days can't take a joke.
I constantly hear about these kids in the US, or Canada, or the UK, or whatever other developed country being "bullied" (being called names, occasional shove or lunch money stealing). Seriously? That's what today's world considers bullying? When I was a kid, everyone older spat on me, kicked me, broke my bones etc. etc. etc. I never considered, and never will consider that bullying. And it's not only me suffering, EVERYONE suffered. The fact that a kid takes insult from being called short or something is just idiotic to me, and kids like that really need to see what me or my friends (hell, even Devoidless) have been through.

Words =/= Bullying
Showing 31-45 of 57