Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

to attack in Iran or to not attack in Iran

Posted Aug 28, '12 at 1:05am

DSM

DSM

799 posts

But that will make you a survivor, unlike others who attacked only when they've been attacked.

So basically you are saying Iran have all the rights to attack Israel now? According to you, Iran will be a survivor?

Posted Aug 28, '12 at 4:34am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,166 posts

Knight

So basically you are saying Iran have all the rights to attack Israel now? According to you, Iran will be a survivor?

Nothing in his post actually indicates anything of that sort of bellicose action.

Posted Aug 28, '12 at 4:52am

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,082 posts

Knight

But that will make you a survivor, unlike others who attacked only when they've been attacked.

You still have no right to attack Iran only because you think it will help you. It won't. Ever thought of how the other Arabic nations will retaliate after Israel attacks Iran?

I still think we need to give the Iranian people the opportunity to handle this themselves; they're not stupid. As soon as the government goes too far, they'll apply the brakes. Only thing Israel can do is prepare themselves for the worst case.

Posted Aug 28, '12 at 7:13am

partydevil

partydevil

5,109 posts

if you attack 1st. then you will be the bad guy who started it.

Posted Aug 28, '12 at 7:31am

danielo

danielo

1,397 posts

thats he problme party.
in 1973, in the very beggining, the Israeli army discoverd the upcoming attack. the Israeli aire force armed is planes with air-ground bombs, but the Americans told us "to not attack first", so our air force was grounded for the first 3 days, we had to drop the bombs in the sea, because disarming them will take too much time and will be too much Dangerous.

and to remind you, the 'bad case senario' is a total annihilation.

but i do think we need to give them more time. even that im affraid it will just let them hide there Nuclear reactors and stuff. they do it now.

Posted Aug 28, '12 at 7:42am

partydevil

partydevil

5,109 posts

do you think the usa would have helped you if you did attack 1st?
i guess not.

Posted Aug 28, '12 at 7:43am

partydevil

partydevil

5,109 posts

never mind that last post, it was the cold war. everything was a bit different back then.

Posted Aug 28, '12 at 8:04am

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,082 posts

Knight

and to remind you, the 'bad case senario' is a total annihilation.

Of both Israel and Iran. The way nuclear bombs work is by saying 'if you bomb us, we bomb you'. I doubt that Iran ignores that Israel unofficially has the bomb.

Posted Aug 28, '12 at 8:57am

DSM

DSM

799 posts

Nothing in his post actually indicates anything of that sort of bellicose action.

I read it the other way around. Nothing in his post, doesn't indicate that sort of action.

Posted Aug 28, '12 at 2:45pm

danielo

danielo

1,397 posts

I will say it again, the Bomb as a wepone is not the problme!
the problme is that it make this nation almost unstoppeble. they can be much much braver than now. now we can stop them. when they will get it, they will be able to start bullieng its neighborse. they will invade Iraq, i can assure you. they will send troops to syria in much larger scales. the Rebels start loosing now no matter of this, but with Iranian troops it will be a matter of months befor the rebelion will be crashed. assad will become teheran pet. and then what? rocket will bee fired on Israel from syria? all the Communities live in terror from cannons him directly on them?

im sorry, but this is not an option.

i say we dont need to attack Iran now, but i dont say we need to do-

"what should we do about Iran?"
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6hlbvnf0Q1r7s9nu.jpg
{hope it will work}

something as to be done, and not only for Israeel, but fir the "western" life and ways.

Reply to to attack in Iran or to not attack in Iran

You must be logged in to post a reply!