Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

to attack in Iran or to not attack in Iran

Posted Aug 28, '12 at 3:21pm

DSM

DSM

1,313 posts

I will say it again, the Bomb as a wepone is not the problme!

If that not the problem, then there is no other problems.

the problme is that it make this nation almost unstoppeble.

I didn't knew Iran was a superpower. I always thought USA was a superpower. Well my bad.

now we can stop them.

And we cant, when they get a nuclear?

they will invade Iraq, i can assure you.

The same way they invaded Afghanistan, when taliban was in power?

they will send troops to syria in much larger scales.

And other countries will support the rebels...

rocket will bee fired on Israel from syria?

Why would the rocked get fired from Syria at israel?

im sorry, but this is not an option.

The reason it not an options, is because it will never happen.

something as to be done, and not only for Israeel, but fir the "western" life and ways.

Because as soon Iran gets nuclear. They declare war, and conquer the most advanced and richest part of the world?

Don't misunderstand me, I do not support Iran and its government. And I couldn't care less about what Israel or any other country decide to do. What I do not agree with, is the reason you want to invade. You make it sound like, Iran will become some sort of a superpower, and will conquer and take away our freedom.

Posted Aug 30, '12 at 7:38am

danielo

danielo

1,748 posts

*facepalm*

but this is the problme! I dont say Iran will conquer the world, but they will try to become a regional super power. so for you, maybe the fuel proces will rise. for me, it will be more wepones to hizballha.
eygwpt now Announced that they want a nuckelar reactor "for energy only" after visiting Iran. Iran sure became the No. 1# in the Energy buisness! they said at the start that it will be only for reaserch and energy, and now they say "we do, but its not fair that only Usa have nukes, we will destroy Israel and we dont want any Limitations on amoung of oranion or levels of it {therafor saying - we will make atom bombs materials}.

so what next? every atni-western nation will became a super power with an iron fist?

oh, and about Syria, you talk like its a war between two warlords. we will help No. 1, they will help No. 2. Assad is a tyrant. they want democracy {untill the Islamists and fashist groups will take over the revolution. and then we will have a new enemy who wush to die in the process of killing me and my fellow Israelians.

you make it sound like Iran just want more Refrigerators or they just want the world to be more "fair".

Iran is not just another western Country. they dont just want to live well. they have ambitions.

and no, Usa is not the only super power in the world. it sure the strongest one. but you need to be happy for that, and not a country like Iran is. because then you can say good bye for free Internet.

Posted Aug 30, '12 at 8:43am

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,297 posts

Knight

Fuel prices will jump when Israel attacks Iran, much more than if Iran grows even bigger balls. And how do you make a link between alleged weapon shipments to the Hizbollah, and the nuclear power?

I still find it quite hypocritic, at least coming from the West. And from Israel too considering they also built the bomb, actually. I mean it's like we are giving other countries gun powder to build fireworks and tell them to pretty please not use it for guns. Sarkozy went to so many countries and tried to sell nuclear plants, he even wanted to sell some to Ghaddafi.. of course the interest in nuclear energy rises.

Noone said that Iran was just another Western country. We know pertinently well that it's government is not a peaceful government. But a bomb does not suddenly make you a super-power. It needs more than that. And if all other countries in the Middle East were so supportive of Iran, then how do you think would they react to an attack?

Finally, what we need in order to prevent terrorism to spread too far is to support legitimate democratic movements, prevent a radicalisation of the movements, and help the people achieving better life standarts. We won't be able to do that by attacking their country.

Posted Aug 30, '12 at 1:25pm

DSM

DSM

1,313 posts

*facepalm*

*double facepalm*

but this is the problme!

Call me stupid, but I cant find the problem...

I dont say Iran will conquer the world, but they will try to become a regional super power.

They are already a regional superpower. Who do you think can challenge them in matter of military in that region? unless USA starts a serious rebuilding in Afghanistan, Iran will be unchallenged in that part of the world. And a nuclear wont change anything, since they already is superior in that region.

so for you, maybe the fuel proces will rise

As already mention, the fuel/oil prize will rise when a war happens in that region.

for me, it will be more wepones to hizballha

Iran wont do anything that they already not doing. I dont see why anything will change because of a nuclear.

Iran sure became the No. 1# in the Energy buisness!

At least they will provide something to the world then, instead of being useless no one. Cant see the bad part in this statement.

they said at the start that it will be only for reaserch and energy, and now they say "we do, but its not fair that only Usa have nukes, we will destroy Israel and we dont want any Limitations on amoung of oranion or levels of it {therafor saying - we will make atom bombs materials}.

ok...whats your point?

oh, and about Syria, you talk like its a war between two warlords. we will help No. 1, they will help No. 2.

call it what you want. warlords, faction, clans, regimes, governments or anything else. That wont change anything, somebody have to support one of them...

Assad is a tyrant. they want democracy {untill the Islamists and fashist groups will take over the revolution. and then we will have a new enemy who wush to die in the process of killing me and my fellow Israelians.

What you want with Syria? You speak as if you know what everyone in the entire world think. And I find it funny how everything have to be about Israel. You think everyone in the world want Israel death... I can assure you, no one cares about you or Israel. They want to live the best way possible in their country, like you. So for the love of humanity, stop falsely accuse people, and judge them as murders and terrorists.

you make it sound like Iran just want more Refrigerators or they just want the world to be more "fair".

I dont care what it sounds like. I just put facts, and if that make Iran sound like that, then it must be more or less true... Just imagine your country in Irans place, and tell me I am wrong.

Iran is not just another western Country.

That was not obvious. Thanks for stating that.

they dont just want to live well.

Explain please, why dont they want to live well? First time heard a country dont want to live well to be honest.

they have ambitions

Who dont?

and no, Usa is not the only super power in the world

I am pretty sure it is, if it is not, then my definition of a superpower is totally different from yours.

but you need to be happy for that, and not a country like Iran is

I would rather have a Scandinavian country to be a superpower, if that what you meant by your statement.

because then you can say good bye for free Internet.

My Internet is not free even now...

I repeat myself, I do not support Iran or its government. I just dont want people to give a bad excuses. If somebody want to attack Iran, then tell the truth, and say you dont like the Iran and its government. Tell them you want to attack them, because you disagree with them, and the way they live. or even say you dont agree with their opinions. Dont give excuses like ''they are building a nuclear, and is a threat to world peace'' or another statement like ''they want to take away our freedom, and destroy the western countries''. These statements are completely wrong, and false accusations. If you want something to be done, then tell the real reason. Dont give false reason just to gain support.

Posted Aug 30, '12 at 4:55pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,297 posts

Knight

it will be more wepones to hizballha.

Another thing about that. Iran has the capacity to strike back with long-distance missiles in case Israel attacks their nuclear facilities; some missiles being pre-dispositioned in Lebanon. In case Israel attacks, and they retaliate, they won't need a nuclear bomb to really hurt Israel.

Posted Sep 4, '12 at 1:59pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,863 posts

Oh god!
So much negativity in the air!

Posted Sep 4, '12 at 2:46pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,295 posts

Knight

They are already a regional superpower. Who do you think can challenge them in matter of military in that region? unless USA starts a serious rebuilding in Afghanistan, Iran will be unchallenged in that part of the world. And a nuclear wont change anything, since they already is superior in that region.

Saudi Arabia. One of the most advanced, funded and numerous armed forces in the region.

To the North is Russia, to the East, Pakistan. South is SA, West is Israel (THE regional superpower in the ME), and Iraq is emerging too. Iran is powerful but it isn't as hegemonic as the USA portrays it to be. Not to mention all the US bases in the region.

Posted Sep 4, '12 at 9:58pm

Pharoahs

Pharoahs

6 posts

I don't think we should mess with Iran. If Romney takes us to war with Iran, or even tries flexin his muscle to Russia, We are donzo's. For the increase in military spending comes increase in everything for the common people.

Posted Sep 8, '12 at 5:53pm

superdark33

superdark33

17 posts

Sure, war is not a cheap thing, but when Iran will risk the peace in the world, it will be more expensive to stop them.

and for DSM - i was sarcastic. now eygept prime minister visited Iran, and he decleared that eygept want a Nuclear reactor too. and sure this will help to the peace in the middle east very much.

and for last - as i said over and over - Iran want to destroy Israel. they say it again and again. We {the Israelians} cant risk our people and say "well, we will wait and see what happen". An nukeler Iran is not an option for us, because of all the 'truths' you mentiond. its like saying that yo dont arrest the gang member for having illeagel gun and treating his neighbores, but because you dont like his life style and ideas. and you can agree with me, that a gang member with automatic gun is a much more rusk for police then a wannabe with a kitchen knife, right?

in this exm-ple i mean that i dont have anything against the Iranian peoples, any problme. my problme is with fanatics. like i dont like the "hills youth" {the one who do &quotrice tag". throw stones at arabs and soliders. the settlers are just people who came there for the low prices} and i dont like the Extreme right parties, i dont like peoples who calaim that they are the only peoples who know what right for me, and that the others are enemies which need to be destroied.
Iran is just that. the yagain and again Deny the Holocaust, claim that the "zionist" are racist and evil peoples and that USA and England and Israel are the reason for all of its problmes {yea, they burn england flags too}.

and about syria, yes, i do know better what happen there. our Media has better sources there, i actualy can see the smoke over cities wo are close to the border. and i read alot about it, more than "14 people got killed in allepo". I know that the war is between Assad and the allaui minority, and the rest of Syria. they want democracy, which i hope they will get, and that no one will steal there revolution.
I know that the kurdish gaind a country, they calimd indipendence a week ago, in north syria. it came out of nowher to them.
I also know that battle even got to Lebaanone, wher the alauis and the Sunis fight each other in the east, and the lebanones army try to maintaine order.

so yes, i do know alittle more than "just two side who kill each other". no one just kill each other. becasue they are arabs they are just minions?

and i can assure you that there are people out there who do realy care about Israel. Like thousands of eygeptions who assulted the Israeli ammbesy in cairo, and luckley didnt find anyone {they escaped befor they breached}. thousands of people around the world, who will protest in frond of a dancing band, just because it came from Israel.

I agree, not everyone hate Israel, and its not all around us. but we are a central peace in the world politics, as a first front between the west and the fanatics groups. without Isral {or after}, they will claim other lands, like there are still russians groups who want poland and japanese groups who want china. it snot "jewish peopels vs arabs", its west vs east.

and nicho, sure, Iran is not very strong now, but yet again, you want them to let them become strong? to wait until it will be too late? i mean, if there will be another economic disastear, and the american voter will want to get seperated from the world, what will happen? even now, i asume that the russians dont realy belive that Iran dont want to get a nuke. Im not sure if they support them, but i belive they have interests. and its not compeltley sure in what side they will stand if things will start to get warmer. also china.
{If someone from china will be able to speak and show 'there' side, i eman, what there media say about the situation and stuff, it will be great}.

And, again, im against an attack as well. i think its too soon. but again, its not now or never. I dont want a war with Iran {im recruiting not so long from now XD}. but if things will get nasty, and they will start moving fast on the way to a bomb, well, im not sure what will be the best act then.

Posted Sep 8, '12 at 6:06pm

toemas

toemas

347 posts

eygwpt now Announced that they want a nuckelar reactor "for energy only" after visiting Iran

surrreee thats what they tell us, they really want to make bombs

and danielo

im totaly with you bro

Reply to to attack in Iran or to not attack in Iran

You must be logged in to post a reply!