Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

to attack in Iran or to not attack in Iran

Posted Aug 24, '12 at 8:57am

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,082 posts

Knight

Not gonna start an entire Israel/Palestine debate, but you should see the lovely people that you support.

I don't support terrorists, and I support neither Israeli, Palestinian nor Irani government. That doesn't mean I cannot be critical about their actions from time to time.

In all fairness, the US was lied to by an Iraqi worker who claimed to have seen nukes. All the worker wanted was for Saddam Hussein to fall, so he lied to the CIA.

So all their 'proof' was one single witness? Did they try to confirm it somehow? Even if yes, we all know the US was all too happy to 'intervene'.

So you're saying they hate us for a "fake" reason?

They say we manipulate the weather to their disadvantage...

But anyway I didn't mean real as in, existent, but more as in, founded.

Anything to say to nicho's points?

Posted Aug 24, '12 at 9:14am

danielo

danielo

1,397 posts

when a nation declear that another nation is a cancer in the world body and that this country is a shame for the entire world, i dont think they aer peacefull. also, it is known that they support terrorist activities.

even nazi germany didnt attacked russia by the start. they werent rational. they moved jewish peoples to the death camps while they were short on trains to support the war and there army. they claimed to be superior. dosnet sound so rational to me.

if you mean by that that they wont do anything stuiped, so i agree. they arent idiots. but i dont realy want to let them get the power, so this act wont be stuiped anymore. cuz if they have nuke, well, we are in deep ****.

and btw, the burning USA Israel and Uk flags on the streets of Teheran every day. i dont think its show how warm the realation between us are.

Posted Aug 24, '12 at 9:36am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,166 posts

Knight

when a nation declear that another nation is a cancer in the world body and that this country is a shame for the entire world, i dont think they aer peacefull. also, it is known that they support terrorist activities.

Israel too sponsors terrorist activities. Israeli politicians do call for the completion of Biblical Israel. Yet neither of these governments want a head on collision.

if you mean by that that they wont do anything stuiped, so i agree. they arent idiots. but i dont realy want to let them get the power, so this act wont be stuiped anymore. cuz if they have nuke, well, we are in deep ****.

I disagree. Iran will not be as irrational as that to launch nukes, especially in such a volatile region with such high stakes. Russia will even be inclined to mobilise since they share common borders. Iran is more likely pursuing nukes, hypothetically, for defensive purposes just like NK. North Korea teaches its population that the desecration and destruction of the Western World is their life mission; yet we do not see North Korea in the two decades of possessing nukes coming remotely close to using them offensively. Tehran is more likely aiming to use the nukes as a deterrent, and political leverage.

and btw, the burning USA Israel and Uk flags on the streets of Teheran every day. i dont think its show how warm the realation between us are.

The American flag has been burned in almost every major nation, yet relations are not chilled. You can't really blame the Iranians; America supported a depraved monarchy that oppressed them, and also interfered in their domestic policies up till 1979. The Americans sponsored Iraqi troops that invaded Iran, and have set up bases surrounding Iran. It's enclosure on a grand scale, and it's no wonder the Iranians are a tad bit paranoid. With hawks in America calling for the bombing or even nuking of Iran, this only reinforces the fear in the Iranian populace.

In all fairness, the US was lied to by an Iraqi worker who claimed to have seen nukes. All the worker wanted was for Saddam Hussein to fall, so he lied to the CIA.

The UN had confirmed there were no nukes and were still investigating.

Not gonna start an entire Israel/Palestine debate, but you should see the lovely people that you support.

Fifty years of living in a refugee camp, and the discrediting of more pacifist secular leaders does that to you. It pushes for violence, as has it led to the rise of the religious right in Israel.

Posted Aug 24, '12 at 5:02pm

danielo

danielo

1,397 posts

the only politicans who call it are a bunch of extrimists. as more as Iran or any other "emey" will be strong, so they will get stronger.
there are also some people in Brittania who want the empire back, in turkey and everywher. they are just full with air.

as for the nuke, when a country say that "this decade Israel and Usa will fall", i get a little suspicius....

and i will tell you my true opinion, i want to make a palestinian nation. we need to talk about it, togheter, and have a brave leader to make so. in the last two years, the left wing got stronger, which is good. i hope we will have enough power to do so.

but never ever dont justifide terrorism. violance is not the answer.

and for the flag thing - as the sentence go, "wher people burn books, eventualy they will burn Human beings".
when people burn something that represent other peoples, its show you there willing. i can asure you that if a jewish Iranian passed by the time they did so, they will lynch him. they hate. from ignorance or from Social pressure, but yet its hate. they hate Usa, they hate Israel, and they hate teh western world.
north korea dont attack because there leaders are cormfteble with the situation. lets just say, they live good. until an ideaoligist leader will rise, tehy will remind making NK there personal hotel.
in Iran its diffrunte. haminai is an idealist. and they are not yet get napoleoned. there "revolution" is still in power, and not yet got conquerd by a revolutioner who want to take advantage and take the state for himself {like napoleon}.
if they will have the oppertunity, they will destroy Israel. am i right?

Posted Aug 24, '12 at 5:23pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,859 posts

when people burn something that represent other peoples, its show you there willing. i can asure you that if a jewish Iranian passed by the time they did so, they will lynch him. they hate. from ignorance or from Social pressure, but yet its hate. they hate Usa, they hate Israel, and they hate teh western world.

http://blog.cleveland.com/world_impact/2008/09/large_BurnFlagsPakistan_US_Meye.JPG
The image above is from a street of pakistan.
Have we nuked you yet.
http://nimg.sulekha.com/others/original700/pakistan-india-independence-day-2009-8-15-8-40-16.jpg
Have we nuked them yet?
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/images/2008/02/14/danish_cartoons.jpg
or them?
http://www.davidduke.com/images/Britain-muslim-flag-burn4.jpg
or them?
list goes on and on.

Posted Aug 24, '12 at 6:07pm

danielo

danielo

1,397 posts

when a man burn a flah, its show how hate he have in him. you can see the look in there faces {At least the non-denish flag ones}. if they had the power, they would act. and as there are burning of qurans in Usa, so there are peopels in Usa who realy want to kill all the muslims. as there are jewish who want 'full Israel', and there are russians who want the full soviet lands again, and japanese who want these islands back. we are full with extrimists. but in Iran they are the leaders. as far as i can see, pakistan is still free, wher peopels can say there opinion. am i right?

Posted Aug 24, '12 at 6:52pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,859 posts

We had three major wars with India.
Our military strategy is always India oriented, aided in many bomb blasts (as they have done the same)
our leaders started schemes like "A tank for a rupee"
We fought on the worlds highest battle field.
Long story short, we won't have any ethical problem with mass murdering them or mutilating their corpses  neither will they have.
But you don't see us or them Nuking each other.
You know why? Both parties know after a single attack, all bets are off and both countries will be rubble. This situation is called MAD(Mutually Assured Destruction)
Same goes for America and Soviet Union.
So, what does make you so sure that Iran will nuke Israel?
Every nation, no matter how much war crazy it is, thinks of consequences before jumping in a war.

Posted Aug 24, '12 at 8:55pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,109 posts

i burned some flags.
it's usualy great fun.
it doesn't mean anything for me tho.
burned a denish flag because we had to play soccer against them and they burned the dutch flag.
in the end we made a long flag of both flags and burned it we called it "a hot match" xD

Posted Aug 24, '12 at 9:38pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,166 posts

Knight

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Knesset does have far right parties as well. Israel has it's grievances, but Iran does have theirs too.

Posted Aug 25, '12 at 5:01am

DSM

DSM

799 posts

To be honest I doubt there will be any war. As I said before, it is like a cold war between non superpowers. They threaten each other, but don't do a thing about it. When USA and Soviet union had a cold war, I bet they burned thousand of flags, but in the end, the war never happen. It is the same thing here.

I don't know why, but this discussion reminds me about this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqi3TpE … EFCA1B66F2

Reply to to attack in Iran or to not attack in Iran

You must be logged in to post a reply!