Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

to attack in Iran or to not attack in Iran

Posted Aug 25, '12 at 10:01am

danielo

danielo

1,748 posts

i dont realy think they will nuke as too, but i am affraid that "they will get balls". when they will be secure that we wont assult them, they will start going to "adventures".
and i hope you do have some ethical problme about killing all the indians? i hope you have. because i am against any mass killing. you know, when in a debate {in Israel} someone say "we need to kill them all", espiecely after a terrorist attack, i cant stop myself from going to this person and argue with him. i cant understand peopels who say "we need to kill all". these 'enemies' are peoples! so you say its ok to kill all the indians, but its a crime thatwe fight terrorism?

and nicho, yea we have right eings parties, like germany and france do. but they are not so strong. the mass vore to center or center right parties. no one vote to marzel {this damm fashist}. he only get a support of like 5k peopels. they do troubles, but they are not as strong as you want to belive. and as i said, the orthodox groups dont realy cares about the arabs. they are in teh goverment to help there 'groups', tajing money from the state so they can learn the bible, and not work. they dont care about Iran. they just want to go to the holy places, pray and to learn bible. thats it.

you are far to affraid from the Israeli right parties then you should be.

and remmeber, wher are the left wings party in Iran? in jail. or in the cemetery. i didnt saw any protest against the nuke, while i did saw some in Israel. i didnt saw any protest against the terrorist attack in burgas, but i did saw protest against the campigen in lebanone.
i dont blame the peoples, i blame the dictatorship who rule them.

Posted Aug 25, '12 at 10:23am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,239 posts

Knight

The Iranian opposition gave them a serious run for their money and there was a glimmer of hope for reform change if you recall 2008; that wonderful year where the people showed their real feelings and the halcyon days seemed not far away. Iran will almost certainly attack; they are rational, and they know that nuclear parity is swinging vasty in favor of the West. Attacking it would only provoke it, and more terrifyingly the rest of the Muslim world.

I disagree. Right wing parties might not be the majority, but they are kingmakers; no Israeli party has the absolute majority to rule on it's own which more often then not leads to uneasy bedfellows in a coalition since Labour is unlikely to ally with Likud and the other way round. You already have four of such ministers in power; the center and left have always had to pander to the religious right, which is increasing in strength gradually.

Posted Aug 25, '12 at 1:18pm

redfan45

redfan45

202 posts

Iran is the most technologically advanced and united nation america will be facing in decades.

Glad someone else notices this.

Posted Aug 25, '12 at 1:27pm

zakyman

zakyman

1,682 posts

Glad someone else notices this.

Except China...

Posted Aug 25, '12 at 4:04pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,119 posts

Except China...

usa and china are going to fight?
didn't hear a thing about it.
update me plz.

Posted Aug 25, '12 at 10:23pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,239 posts

Knight

Why does America think China is some lurking insidious evil? Please, China needs America too. It wants hegemony in it's region, not world domination.

Posted Aug 26, '12 at 2:52am

zakyman

zakyman

1,682 posts

Why does America think China is some lurking insidious evil?

Because they're building new weapons to directly counteract our stealth capabilities, and are also threatening our allies in the South Pacific over territorial disputes.

Posted Aug 26, '12 at 3:03am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,239 posts

Knight

Why does America think China is some lurking insidious evil?

Because they're building new weapons to directly counteract our stealth capabilities, and are also threatening our allies in the South Pacific over territorial disputes.

No nation wants to be at the wrong end of the stick. America has a fleet in the region, so naturally China feels threatened.

Posted Aug 26, '12 at 5:34am

St0f

St0f

13 posts

As soon China gets involved, world war incomming.

Posted Aug 26, '12 at 5:44am

partydevil

partydevil

5,119 posts

Because they're building new weapons to directly counteract our stealth capabilities,

usa has a copyright on every future technological invention?

i think they are right to have it. it's a counter to the usa power.
whit only 1 superpower. only a little has to happen for a new world domination tour.

Reply to to attack in Iran or to not attack in Iran

You must be logged in to post a reply!