ForumsNews and Feedbackfull screen would be nice

13 8021
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Next to the face game button there could be a full screen option. What do you guys think?

• 13 Replies
Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

some games need to be compensated for bigger res a couple of games with high quality res options can be stretched full screen theres a website tat if good with full screen called playhub or atleast there getting better with it as they try to full screen all thier games but i think a full screen would be nice here or atleast bigger.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

OK so 3 people agree (me included) and 1 disagree. Actually i gave it a thought that if it would be full screen, it would completely lower the graphics of the game. But for those who like full screen shouldn't actually care about it. I'm very used to watching videos on YouTube in full screen. Not so many problems. But still... people agree to my idea

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Some games can have full screen, (those from experienced game developer) but not all games, because it would take extra effort so it doesn't make since for the people who are learning to make games to do so.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

There's a way to full screen the games on here, but i forget it >.>
If anyone else knows it, feel free to share :P

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Thank you Jeol.

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

Full screen and a lower introduction volume would be nicer.

luke4045
luke4045
2 posts
Nomad

any full screen on Decision 3? cause it sucks on laptop gaming other than on PC gaming

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@luke4045 Have you tried the option mentioned above? And if that does not work, you can use the full-screen option in the right top corner of course...

luke4045
luke4045
2 posts
Nomad

@MrDayCee i haven't saw a option icon there was it on the game or in page?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@luke4045 Oh, sorry... I was under the impression that you had an AFG+ subscription...

To explain a little more, users that have AFG+ can access 2 special features while gaming on our website; this includes a 'Turn off Lights' modus (where you can dim the brightness of the screen around the game) and the 'Full Screen' modus (self-explanatory).

I hope this answered your question somewhat?

jess_thompson
jess_thompson
1 posts
Nomad

ok, i just recently started playing this gaming site..found it to be very annoying to have advertisements which makes playing games and going full screen difficult to see game. top and bottom of screen..played on many gaming sites before, all could disable any and all advertisements on screen, here click x, another pops up..due to this not sure how much longer i will be on this one.

Showing 1-11 of 13