ForumsPopular MediaBands you would go see live

33 14413
viper631
viper631
7 posts
Nomad

What bands would you go and see live? or would go see again? (dead or alive) just make a list of the bands you would see.
Mine would be
Disturbed, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Thousand Foot Krutch, Trapt, 30 Seconds to Mars (again), Sick Puppies, Volbeat, Skillet or Third Eye Blind,

again just make a list of who you would see or go see again (you can even count in people that have died i.e Nirvana, Sublime)

• 33 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

System of a Down
Dir en Grey
Scars on Broadway
Gojira
Arch Enemy
Pixies
Cake
The Dead Milkmen
Deftones
Enter Shikari
Foo Fighters (again)
HORSE the Band
Queens of the Stone Age
Red Hot Chili Peppers
The Urge

Just a short list haha

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

I have seen Trans-Siberian Orchestra live and it was AMAZING! The music was great, and the effects were too. Fire, lasers, more fire, also fire, lasers.....
I would also go see Stevie Ray Vaughn and Double Trouble because they are may favorite band ever, but I think they broke up after Stevie died in 1990.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

There's a lot of bands i'd love to see live, but the main group at the minute would have to be foo fighters.

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

Red Hot Chili Peppers

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

Well I was kinda lucky and I have already seen near all the bands I like, just miss Dream Theater.
But I'd like to see once again Lamb of God and Jamiroquai

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup went to go see asking alexandria live one time.......it was horrible.They are good for like their music videos and stuff like that but they suck live,sad fact.

TangleTalon
TangleTalon
40 posts
Nomad

Simple Plan!
The rest arent bands but also Taylor Swift Toby Keith and Luke Bryan!

idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

Van Halen(again)

Led Zepplin(with John Bonham)

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Killersup went to go see asking alexandria live one time.......it was horrible.They are good for like their music videos and stuff like that but they suck live,sad fact.

I have yet to find a good live metal band. You know BMTH? Oliver Sykes sings. He doesn't scream at all. 95% of the vocal tracks on albums are done with programming. He fakes it.
cherrysnowball
cherrysnowball
20 posts
Nomad

Green Day would be awesome to see live ^_^ I love Green Day :3

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

I have yet to find a good live metal band. You know BMTH? Oliver Sykes sings. He doesn't scream at all. 95% of the vocal tracks on albums are done with programming. He fakes it.

you know of "bring me the horizon"? hmmmm a good conversation should come out of this some time in the future.Yes Killersup knows of Oliver Sykes
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I used to be the one guy in the pack that stayed home whenever the rest went to a concert... why? I honestly don't know!! But for a couple of years now, I went to see a mile long list of bands, either at a single concert or at a festival and there aren't that many bands left that I still haven't seen and really-really-really want to.

But if I had to make a short list on the bands I still need to see before I die...

# Van Halen (top of the list!!!)
# Status Quo (maybe soon...)
# ZZ Top
# Y&T (Soon! Yay!)
# Poison
# Tesla (missed that one)
# White Lion (missed that one too! *growls*)
# Steel Panther (have their awesome CD's, but haven't seen them live yet)
# Manowar (still tossing the coin for that one)
# Antrax (last of the big 4 I need to go to)

To name a few... =)

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I have yet to find a good live metal band

System of a Down is great live (except for when they played a live show for MTV, though they sounded bad on purpose because they hate MTV)

Deftones apparently is a hit or miss when it comes to live shows

Dir en Grey seems to be a very good live band...and I love the fact that Kyo (lead singer) will still give his all while singing even after doing 20 songs and looking like he could keel over any second

I could list more but don't want to be a bother =p
ellielovescute666
ellielovescute666
61 posts
Nomad

I would go and see:

~Muse
~The Beatles
~The Eagles
~Foster the People
~Monsters of Men
~Chase & Status
~Beastie Boys
~Asking Alexandria
~You Me At Six
~Skrillex

Most of my Favourite singers are Soloists. Though these are my favourite bands and I would definitely go and see all of them live... Muse Super Massive Black Hole was great on their tour!! Would recommend seeing them! : )

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Sabaton
Nightwish again
Bullet for my Valentine
Probably more but I don't remember right now.

Showing 1-15 of 33