Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Federal Government's War On Pot Disregards Local Law

Posted Aug 13, '12 at 9:09pm

halogunner

halogunner

766 posts

Some people may grow too obsessed with marijuana

these are the people I'm talking about

Posted Aug 13, '12 at 9:56pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,091 posts

those are a very small amount of the total consumers.

Posted Aug 13, '12 at 10:04pm

NoNameC68

NoNameC68

5,069 posts

Knight

I know the kind of people you're talking about. I remember hearing a girl say "I need some poooot" and I was thinking to myself, "you're a moron." People like this are just dumb.

Posted Aug 14, '12 at 2:31am

halogunner

halogunner

766 posts

I know the kind of people you're talking about. I remember hearing a girl say "I need some poooot" and I was thinking to myself, "you're a moron." People like this are just dumb.

yeah I know quite a large group of people who are just like this

those are a very small amount of the total consumers.

care to back that with factual information?

Posted Aug 14, '12 at 3:59am

HahiHa

HahiHa

4,964 posts

Knight

You might be referring to this guy, who has multiple sclerosis.

It's exactly the same, yes! Though it was another guy, explicitely diagnosed to having Tourette. But apparently joints help both guys.

In the comment section of the vid I saw this one:

"its ****ing sickening that the drug companies will give children rittalin and´╗┐ prozac but they are against giving people who need marijuana there medicine"

and it's kinda true. Even in my country there are just too many cases where slightly above-average-active children are given ritalin by their parents even though they don't have ADHD. It's a drug too, and shouldn't be given to children, just as much as pot shouldn't be ginve to children. Drug regulation needs to be more consistent and reasonable; right now we kinda have different extremes.

Posted Aug 14, '12 at 2:57pm

halogunner

halogunner

766 posts

and it's kinda true. Even in my country there are just too many cases where slightly above-average-active children are given ritalin by their parents even though they don't have ADHD. It's a drug too, and shouldn't be given to children, just as much as pot shouldn't be ginve to children. Drug regulation needs to be more consistent and reasonable; right now we kinda have different extremes.

yeah I also new a guy in high school that would crush his pills up and snort them like cocaine (he was also part of the last group) even though he did have ADHD I don't think the pills helped him focus in class.

Posted Aug 14, '12 at 4:09pm

PanzerTank

PanzerTank

443 posts

This is a joke, state laws say this is okay, but then the Federal Government swoops in and sentences people to months or even years of jail and hefty fines?

This is a bad joke.

So it is legal but it's not?

Seriously, either way, laws on two different levels have to be the same; one cannot say yes while the other says no. This is nonsense.

What else can be said?

Reply to Federal Government's War On Pot Disregards Local Law

You must be logged in to post a reply!