Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Female-only Cities -- Coming soon to Saudi Arabia

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 7:10pm

xerox

xerox

312 posts

Saudi Arabia - The only place where you can have 20 woman 20 years younger than you, you can beat em all day, and if you get bored by one of them, she is killed. Then you get 2 new wifes.

Now that i see it, The new female only towns are improvement, because they can be away from the husbands, and train a squad of female assassins. I sense that in 20 to 50 years everything in that country will change, and women will be superior to man.. i mean equal.

Posted Oct 28, '12 at 3:38pm

VonHeisenbourg

VonHeisenbourg

215 posts

Female only cities... How does Saudi Arabia expect this to help at all? This sounds an awful lot like what the Gestapo did to the semitic population in WWII. I don't think will achieve much to anything.

Posted Oct 28, '12 at 3:58pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,079 posts

Knight

With the only difference that these female-only cities were proposed by (business) women, to have better professional chances. Which will probably be the case.. though, as you said, I fear that the additional segregation may backfire in some way.

Posted Oct 28, '12 at 4:14pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,859 posts

Saudi Arabia - The only place where you can have 20 woman 20 years younger than you, you can beat em all day, and if you get bored by one of them, she is killed. Then you get 2 new wifes.

Can you back this up this with something or you just trolling?

Posted Oct 28, '12 at 11:49pm

TheGenovesan

TheGenovesan

66 posts

The thoughts behind this is a step in the right direction - the execution of these thoughts is not.

Reply to Female-only Cities -- Coming soon to Saudi Arabia

You must be logged in to post a reply!