Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

The Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

Posted Aug 23, '12 at 12:10pm

Aparaat

Aparaat

14 posts

Your only option to get protection after the "nublet" protection runs out is buying it for fuel.

Posted Aug 24, '12 at 9:00pm

stinkyjim

stinkyjim

464 posts

So what do we do after we've reached the max level? I have kind of grown bored raiding people...

Posted Aug 25, '12 at 9:55am

Kulmegil_

Kulmegil_

36 posts

There is no max level. Saw screens of FB people with like almost 40 ;)

Still game content ends around 18-22lvl, depending how much You want to achieve before getting bored:

- 10 survivors (last around lvl18, maybe sooner)
- last parts of the city unlocks at lvl18
- strongest raidable lairs lvl20
- attacking horde lvl cap 22
- best weapons generates at max lvl20 and can be upgraded to lvl21
- to build everything... might take You even till lvl24+
(those final storage upgrades costs tons resources & time)

You can wait for Con as it is working on some new (rumors sayz about lvl20-25) content but there is no ETA.
You can raid other players for fun.

Anyway.. You probably just won this MMO, congrats! ;)
(so do I except all buildings requirement)

Posted Aug 25, '12 at 11:19am

Aparaat

Aparaat

14 posts

max lvl is 50

Posted Aug 25, '12 at 11:35am

Aparaat

Aparaat

14 posts

-*- Marilyn Manson - Sweet Dreams playing on the background, survivors equipped with M249 and Thor. Zombie meat flies through the air as the shots are fired and the scavanger tries to find something useful from the pile of trash. Air is thick with bullets and u wonder how the building still hasn't collapsed on your head. Then all of the sudden it all goes quiet and the mission ends...-*-

5 minutes is just too short time to blast zombies to pieces :)

Posted Aug 25, '12 at 11:45am

manbot47

manbot47

4 posts

This is an unfortunate turn for a flash series I've really liked till now. I can't even call this a game since the only game that goes on is which absurdly long timer do i pick and twiddle my thumbs till its done and I can pick another timer. That and the poking and prodding to make you spend real money ay every turn. If a game is gonna cost me money it better be good; this isn't. This is a shallow cash grab that was really unfortunate to see happen.

Posted Aug 25, '12 at 12:25pm

F1nnej4k3

F1nnej4k3

2 posts

expansion? when? on the facebook page they continue to post photos of the expansion without a date. by the way i presume that what i call "expansion" will be the full game no longer on beta testing, am i right?

Posted Aug 25, '12 at 2:36pm

binkythecoll

binkythecoll

20 posts

not a good game 1 lags 2 hard to control not as good as the uc

Posted Aug 25, '12 at 4:23pm

Aparaat

Aparaat

14 posts

Mhm... manbot47, what cant u get in DZ without spending cash? You can loot fuel, you can find better items than are in HERC boxes or on sale. No1 is saying you have to sit behind the screen and watch the timer ticking down as you wait your survivors to come back from a mission.

bibkythecoll, 1. check your graph card 2. buttons 1-5, space and mouse is all u need, how hard can it be?

Posted Aug 25, '12 at 5:14pm

Kulmegil_

Kulmegil_

36 posts

Buttons doesn't work in fullscreen mode (except TAB, space & arrow keys). Flash security restriction.

Game has flaws but pay2win isn't one of those.

Reply to The Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

You must be logged in to post a reply!