Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

The Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

Posted Aug 28, '12 at 7:41pm

aurelius_maximus

aurelius_maximus

22 posts

Does anyone mind if I change the subject? I'm new to the game, and I've done some looking around. I've helped some of you (that's if you play on the AG server) and here's some advice (or warning, whatever you want to call it.) If you mess with me, I'll make sure that you'll also hurt. If you help me, I'll make sure that you're also helped. Anyone who helps me, once guilds get introduced, I'll make one for thos of us who don't want to get raided. A little advice for all of you; Defend your resources. That's what non-troll raiders are after.

Posted Aug 29, '12 at 4:45am

manbot47

manbot47

4 posts

@aparaat if a quality game has additional content, that you can play to unlock, I'm more than happy to pay. i bought the premium edition of gemcraft labyrinth and have no problems with that. it's a great game without the premium content and the price was very reasonable.

ps- don't tell me what to do. i'm just as entitled to my opinion as you

Posted Aug 29, '12 at 7:25am

Aparaat

Aparaat

14 posts

Guess u didnt read what i wrote then :) Your 'PS' is in there. I just dont understand why play the game if u only find things to complain about.

Posted Aug 29, '12 at 10:17am

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,846 posts

I have a question, though maybe it has been asked before. Do survivors die at some point? I know they can be incapacitated during zombie attacks, but what happens if you run out of water or food? I'd like to know in case I want to take a break from the game.

Posted Aug 29, '12 at 10:38am

Kulmegil_

Kulmegil_

36 posts

DeadZone as MMO was designed for loong periods of inactivity.
Running out of food/water will cause morale to drop greatly.
There is no way to get rid of unwanted survivor (profession).

Posted Aug 29, '12 at 12:30pm

manbot47

manbot47

4 posts

i played it for three days, just cause i'm not playing doesn't mean i can't still talk about it

Posted Aug 29, '12 at 10:59pm

stinkyjim

stinkyjim

464 posts

i played it for three days

I have played it for about a week. I got bored after the 6th day. I still try to keep tabs on this thread anyways, since I created it. xD

Posted Aug 30, '12 at 5:07am

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,846 posts

Running out of food/water will cause morale to drop greatly.

Sorry to bother you again, but what are the effects of morale drop?

Posted Aug 30, '12 at 11:47am

Gantic

Gantic

6,854 posts

Sorry to bother you again, but what are the effects of morale drop?

Morale affects your survivor's stats.

Above average morale (blue and green faces) increases stats by 1-2 depending on how high the morale is. Don't know if it's possible to get a higher boost.
Average moral has no effect.
Below average morale decreases stats.

Posted Aug 30, '12 at 7:27pm

theme1337

theme1337

21 posts

what does the windmill do? does it produce fuel?

Reply to The Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

You must be logged in to post a reply!