Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

The Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 3:39pm

chives1

chives1

28 posts

I think what people don't really realize about ammo is that just one ammo drop-off creates 25 ammo per hour. You can have two ammo drop-offs, and with upgrades they can basically fuel all your missions for the day that require ammo.

And besides, it's not like scavengers need to have a ranged attack....

Posted Oct 29, '12 at 1:26am

NinjaDork

NinjaDork

33 posts

I just now logged in and re-equipped all my fighters and my leaders with melee weapons.  It shows them as using melee weapons in the Survivor window, but when I played an outpost defense, they were still equipped with m-24s.  What's more, no ammo was used in the attack-still had the full starter ammo supply left over when I finished.

Posted Oct 29, '12 at 9:42am

JamesWB

JamesWB

62 posts

I just now logged in and re-equipped all my fighters and my leaders with melee weapons.  It shows them as using melee weapons in the Survivor window, but when I played an outpost defense, they were still equipped with m-24s.  What's more, no ammo was used in the attack-still had the full starter ammo supply left over when I finished.

The survivor screen has two loadouts, an offensive loadout and defensive loadout, you have to click the button on top to toggle between the screens

As for the Ammo, when the defensive setup is used. no ammo is expended. Defensive setups are triggered for zombie attacks and defending against a raider, hope this helps.

Posted Nov 6, '12 at 6:48pm

MachineofLight

MachineofLight

280 posts

Do any of you know how to add people?

Posted Nov 6, '12 at 8:16pm

Gantic

Gantic

7,208 posts

You can't add people for Dead Zone unless you're playing from Facebook.

Posted Nov 7, '12 at 11:18am

KEM0000

KEM0000

4 posts

how to make it work ??

i used Firefox and Google Chrome Nothing Happend :(

Plz help

Posted Nov 7, '12 at 2:04pm

SZabarin

SZabarin

1 post

Try Internet Explorer. When I attempt to play on Chrome or Firefox, it glitches and freezes. Something to do with an unsupported system.

Posted Nov 8, '12 at 1:30pm

korvin1978

korvin1978

3 posts

Hi world! Bye world!

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 9:08am

ipraiseiloveGod

ipraiseiloveGod

5 posts

I love this game. This is so epic. It helps you to decide quickly. Well yeah, that is the benefit of gaming. :D

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 9:09am

ipraiseiloveGod

ipraiseiloveGod

5 posts

Add me guys! Thanks. I am looking forward in this game.

Reply to The Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

You must be logged in to post a reply!