Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

The Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

Posted Apr 17, '14 at 2:16pm

jackzor994

jackzor994

1 post

hey anyone know where to get thread weave and bolts i cant find it..

Posted May 13, '14 at 8:51am

GUNspite101

GUNspite101

22 posts

Thread - Best obtained from hardware stores or recycling cloth bags (junk).
Weave - Best obtained from hardware stores or recycling vests (gear).
Bolts - Best obtained from warehouses, hardware stores and recycling toolboxes (junk).
Hope this helps.

Posted Jun 2, '14 at 9:22pm

apldeap123

apldeap123

121 posts

So this is the official TLS:DZ thread? OK.

Hey everyone! I'm apldeap123, but my in-game name is Joseph_Abrams. I am a level 20 person, so like, if anyone needs help on this game, just post a message on my profile page at armorgames.com/user/apldeap123.

Posted Jun 22, '14 at 10:02pm

franco_diaz_73113

franco_diaz_73113

1 post

I can not get new items after scans

Posted Jun 30, '14 at 9:07am

Wildblade

Wildblade

1 post

Hi guys !Do you guys know a way to restart the game ?

Posted Jul 1, '14 at 10:43am

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,834 posts

@Wildblade: unfortunately, you can't reset your account for LSDZ and the developer can't do it either (you can take a look at this thread on the official forums).

If you want to start again, you'll have to create a new account, but make sure you follow the rules (check num 14 here).

Posted Jul 8, '14 at 5:10pm

apldeap123

apldeap123

121 posts

Right.

By the way, I want to apologize to harakiri and want to ask if they will let me come back to them.

Posted Jul 18, '14 at 9:43pm

tigershark02

tigershark02

2 posts

I find this game very interesting, im on kongregate playing the same game but idk if both websites have different servers..... if they do, my kong name is tigershark02, im a lvl 7 in game, and i play pretty much all day (i dont really have a life) :( but yeah, good luck! :P

Posted Jul 18, '14 at 9:47pm

tigershark02

tigershark02

2 posts

ok then, i will get back on this website but i have no food and im like lvl 1 so my in game name for armor games is jaxonj friend me!

Posted Jul 19, '14 at 1:10pm

SilentLady

SilentLady

1 post

I am having a problem and I am hoping someone can tell me how to fix it. At first it was just the black box at the ad window, now that is fixed. However, whenever I attempt to do anything it is slow and laggy (wasn't a problem until the ad window thing.) Then it is fine, as soon as the zombie horde attacks or I want to run a mission I get a save failed error. Then the refresh does nothing but get my whole computer to freeze up. When I do get back in, I get the save error again, and repeat. Any suggestions would help.

Reply to The Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

You must be logged in to post a reply!