Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

The Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

Posted Aug 17, '12 at 12:28pm

wolfoo

wolfoo

2 posts

this game is really good but why to have the three coupound you must have 750 fuel!!!! that's very very bad
sorry if english isn't correct

Posted Aug 17, '12 at 12:32pm

wolfoo

wolfoo

2 posts

soor i make a mistake that was only a bug i have the three coupound :)

Posted Aug 17, '12 at 12:54pm

Popish10

Popish10

6 posts

It's weird that all the survivors i get are male. So, is there something wrong about my game ? :\\

Posted Aug 17, '12 at 3:06pm

koukep

koukep

2 posts

It's weird that all the survivors i get are male. So, is there something wrong about my game ? :\\\\

Me too popish10 :s

Posted Aug 17, '12 at 3:42pm

romanguy25

romanguy25

1 post

I keep finding small boxes and bag that the description says there may be something inside. Is there anyway to open them?

Posted Aug 17, '12 at 3:53pm

Kulmegil_

Kulmegil_

36 posts

@romanguy25
Small boxes (HERC Supply Boxes) needs special keys to unlock.
Contains one of those listed goodies items (random). Unlock it with special key -> buy key for fuel -> buy fuel for cold $ ;)

You can collect small (joke-like) amounts of fuel from missions too (mostly higher level missions) but it takes a LOT of time to collect something like 100.

Posted Aug 17, '12 at 4:03pm

epic_warrior10

epic_warrior10

15 posts

This game is simply awesome. If anyone needs help i will gladly help u out with ur building tasks. Right now i have an engineer, scavenger, and fighter. My strategy when scavenging is to have my fighter cover my entire group (fighter w/ long rifle). My engineer will cover one zombie opening w/ melee weapon, and my leader another w/ a shotgun. My scavenger will run around the place (now fully covered from any attack) and just loot it all. By the way, anything under 5 minutes of completion time is free to speed up. Use this to ur advantage when returning from missions. :)

Posted Aug 17, '12 at 4:05pm

Kulmegil_

Kulmegil_

36 posts

AG release was on 13 monday, right? It was suppose to be a fresh start for EVERYONE - including those who played this month earlier on I_hate_that_site (FaceBook)

conartistgames.com:
>> In case you’re wondering, there are no transfers to or from your Facebook game. It’s a fresh start.

Fresh start my ****
Can some1 prove me wrong but everything looks like I play against people from FB after all :

Posted Aug 17, '12 at 4:23pm

Xendyl

Xendyl

1 post

Is it better to recycle all you junk items right away? Or is it better to save them and wait till you've upgraded your recycler? Kinda conflicted of whether I'm wasting valuable materials or not.

Posted Aug 17, '12 at 4:28pm

monkipigcat

monkipigcat

1 post

I wait till i have space in storage for it. I've already got a game on facebook so now I'm starting again. This time i'll try to make less mistakes.

Reply to The Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

You must be logged in to post a reply!