Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

The Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

Posted Aug 19, '12 at 11:21am

CuirassPolisher

CuirassPolisher

31 posts

Only rare, upgraded guns give machined parts when recycled. Or you can give in and buy some fuel.

Posted Aug 19, '12 at 1:29pm

Kulmegil_

Kulmegil_

36 posts

PS Speaking of... did You notice that after recent changes game spawns ONLY common (gray) weapons and gear?

Posted Aug 20, '12 at 12:22am

Zenzational

Zenzational

62 posts

Realized this is an old FB game. There is NO way to visit Friends compounds or help them to get the achievement "Help 5 friends" or "Attack 5 friends". Guess those achievements must be earned through Facebook

Posted Aug 20, '12 at 1:04am

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,828 posts

I'm so happy they finally released it here now I don't need a FB account.
So far I find the game very interesting and fun.

Posted Aug 20, '12 at 1:09am

Popish10

Popish10

8 posts

@Kulmegil

Good news, just now i found some quality items in the city. So, you might loot some quality things.

Posted Aug 20, '12 at 3:54am

Kulmegil_

Kulmegil_

36 posts

Since recent loot tweaking few days You couldn't find any quality item. Con confirmed bug and fixed it a few hours ago. Yeah!

Posted Aug 20, '12 at 12:50pm

stinkyjim

stinkyjim

467 posts

[quote] Realized this is an old FB game. There is NO way to visit Friends compounds or help them to get the achievement "Help 5 friends" or "Attack 5 friends". Guess those achievements must be earned through Facebook
[quote]

Just go to the map and click on someone else's compound. When it loads, click an item being constructed or upgraded and hit the top button that appears. Do this 5 times and get the achievement. It will also lower the chances of that player attacking you later.

Posted Aug 20, '12 at 12:51pm

stinkyjim

stinkyjim

467 posts

^I hate AG's quoting system. >

Posted Aug 20, '12 at 1:24pm

NinjaDork

NinjaDork

34 posts

I have a question-has the full version of the game actually come out yet? Cause I keep hearing people say that it has, but I can't access any of the features they tell me exist. I can't link my barriers together, it is impossible to craft an item w/o fuel, I haven't found even a single long rifle since I started playing this game (except for a single ****ty old lvl 7 hunter compact), and it still says last stand beta when I log in. These are only a few of the problems I'm having. WTF?

Posted Aug 20, '12 at 1:44pm

CuirassPolisher

CuirassPolisher

31 posts

Yes, it's beta, and the issues you describe will presumably be ironed out in future versions. I myself have encountered a problem, however. After completing the quest "Office Space", I unlocked Northwood but did not receive another quest, which appear to be necessary to unlock areas. Have I broken the questline somehow? (When I completed "Office Space", I had no other available quests).

Reply to The Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

You must be logged in to post a reply!