ForumsGamesThe Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

340 178202
stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Post anything about the new MMO/Strategy/Zombie game made by ConArtist here. Discuss strategies, zombies, different characters, etc.

I have recently started the game. I,(unfortunately), ran out of fuel after about 15 minutes of gameplay, and am now searching for fuel around the map. Any tips on getting a large amount of fuel without paying for it?

• 340 Replies
savage801
savage801
1 posts
Nomad

im loving this game. im only lvl 11 so far and construction is killing me becouse it takes so long. is there anyone willing to help me out by visiting my compound and in return ill help out your compound??

gilbertwarfare
gilbertwarfare
1 posts
Nomad

when they place a communication system im going to start a clan or somthing any one wanna join just pm me

Conqerer14
Conqerer14
11 posts
Peasant

Is everyones compound in the same spot but everyone else apears to be in different places?
It'll be awsome once the comm is up.

0Locus
0Locus
1 posts
Shepherd

@Conquerer14 I thought about that too, I see people in the compound list but don't appear on the map.

Maybe in future updates, you can move compounds to areas of your level making missions less time consuming.

BTW what is the max level for weapons/survivors and how many survivors can we have in numbers(not in level).

KEM0000
KEM0000
4 posts
Nomad

Hi Guys iam a New Guy (my Frist Replay)

i Watched the Video For The Last Stand:dead Zone And a Realy wana Play it But when i Press Play now it's Like Press Refresh on the Firefox

Please help

Kemo

KEM0000
KEM0000
4 posts
Nomad

Hi Everyone

i wish to Ask About something When i watched the Video i Found it very Good Game and i want to Play it But when i Press Play now it's like press refresh on the Firefox

Please Help me

Conqerer14
Conqerer14
11 posts
Peasant

max level for survivors is lvl 50 (8,900,000XP) and i assume weapon\\gear lvl is the same. 10 survivors is the max.

Just checking but are you represented by your leaders name or user?

Rakim
Rakim
143 posts
Treasurer

I ended up doing exactly what I thought I would. I quit the game after a bit over a week of playing. It started to feel like a chore and there simply wasn't enough things to do to keep my interest.

boomstick4life
boomstick4life
1 posts
Nomad

WOW after playing this game for weeks someone final attack my base oh will hope he like the counter attack

KEM0000
KEM0000
4 posts
Nomad

can Plz any one help me

When i press Play Now Nothing Happend and i realy wana Play this Game Plz Some one help me

Kemo.

Conqerer14
Conqerer14
11 posts
Peasant

i find it easy to devote sqme time each day to it just to keep it running smoothly for when i really play it.

eaglestorm1999
eaglestorm1999
1 posts
Nomad

Do any one know how to play with friends.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Do any one know how to play with friends.

I don't think you can do that from Armor Games.
aurelius_maximus
aurelius_maximus
22 posts
Peasant

Who here want's a way to completely reset your character from the beginning without having to make an alternate account? I know things from playing it the first time that would help me again now.

kanukato2
kanukato2
7 posts
Nomad

I would. I had to start a seperate account cause I keep messing things up early on in different games.

I have a question, though. How do you add a friend within the game? I'm "friendly" with the people I help, but can I add someone from my armor games friend list?

Showing 136-150 of 340