ForumsGamesThe Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

342 124280
stinkyjim
stinkyjim
487 posts

Post anything about the new MMO/Strategy/Zombie game made by ConArtist here. Discuss strategies, zombies, different characters, etc.

I have recently started the game. I,(unfortunately), ran out of fuel after about 15 minutes of gameplay, and am now searching for fuel around the map. Any tips on getting a large amount of fuel without paying for it?

• 342 Replies
Rothecool
Rothecool
16 posts

Guns are way more powerful than melee weapons in DZ.. Back in UC, i mostly used only melee weapons because they'd always hit and deal high damage and don't have to reload. But in DZ, we've unlimited ammo and the melee weapon misses a lot.. Also, you can easily get surrounded when trying to attack one guy.. So, ranged weapons are a much better choice, especially if you have a SMG or a shotgun

thefatgamer
thefatgamer
1 posts

I can't play the game

it's weird i can play other mmo but every time i click play now it just sends me back.Is there a software that i have to download or is it because i am playing in indonesia
If someone knows the problem please tell me

ennead
ennead
1 posts

Anyone know where to get car batteries? What do you recycle?

Tessou
Tessou
2 posts

^ This. I've been scavenging for hours and still have yet to find a single battery. I'd rather not waste fuel on something I could just find somewhere.

Tessou
Tessou
2 posts

^ This. I've been scavenging for hours to no avail.

Gantic
Gantic
11,780 posts

Large Hardware stores/Warehouses have all kinds of junk.

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts

The game is like Backyard monsters which I love to play but with a choice to control your people which is awesome, I started playing yesterday and have 4 people alredy.

_Spaz_
_Spaz_
143 posts

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------Question---------------------------------

When you are logged off,Can people attack you? Or does your survivors fight for you?

Thanks,
Spaz

_Spaz_
_Spaz_
143 posts

Reading from the comments, I think you guys should give the game a chance and let the creators deal with the bugs instead of bashing it and complaining about what you can/can not do. The game is still in Beta.

Gantic
Gantic
11,780 posts

People can only attack you if you're logged off. Any survivors you have available at the base will go to their assigned positions and defend the base. They will move toward invading survivors if they detect intruders. You don't get to see what happens when someone attacks you.

JakobHayden
JakobHayden
2 posts

I love this game. I'm hoping there's more areas and weapons and stuff on the way.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,481 posts

i found my first car battery, i was in riverside in the department store (i think, it was one of the buildings that it didn't have any of the symbols saying that something would be found there) and i also found a normal battery and a container of fuel, so i guess look for those kinds of buildings for them

icycle2
icycle2
68 posts

Hey ImTheMostManlyMan, how long did it take you to find that first car battery? I'm a new player, and I really want to get a radio so I can communicate with other players.

On another note, I like this game. I wish there was a co-op feature, though.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,161 posts

I have a question regarding a task called "Riverside runners". I seem unable to complete it. I've been to Riverside a bunch of times and killed many zombies, but the number of infected runner kills stays the same. Any tips? Am I doing something wrong?

Gantic
Gantic
11,780 posts

The task is either labelled incorrectly or just implemented incorrectly. You have to kill runners in another neighborhood to complete the task. I don't remember which it was, I think the Stadium(?).

Showing 166-180 of 342