ForumsGamesThe Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

340 178190
stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Post anything about the new MMO/Strategy/Zombie game made by ConArtist here. Discuss strategies, zombies, different characters, etc.

I have recently started the game. I,(unfortunately), ran out of fuel after about 15 minutes of gameplay, and am now searching for fuel around the map. Any tips on getting a large amount of fuel without paying for it?

• 340 Replies
MrStealth
MrStealth
151 posts
Peasant

this game is really awesome i dont like that u dont get a lot of food or water

slimshdy4567
slimshdy4567
1 posts
Peasant

where do you find the blueprints to the death wheel and motor assembly?

eduardoalve2
eduardoalve2
2 posts
Shepherd

I like the game, But it's too hard to get some things without buy

eduardoalve2
eduardoalve2
2 posts
Shepherd

I stop to play 6 days and my survivors are too much hungry , hahaha, let's kick some zombies *****'

Dnald
Dnald
1 posts
Nomad

i think the game is missing some new types of missions... what about a mission where you fight not just zombies but some humans with guns?

OgreMagi007
OgreMagi007
3 posts
Nomad

think the game is a great but its short in about a week longer if your a more casual player the tasks can be completed and there is littel to do except level up ( with no benefit except highre level ) and collect stuff. Down side is the lack of hardermissions. the PVP is a joke as you cant really hurt them and the things you can loot from tehm are easily avaible. The trading systhem is a JOKE, higher level rarly trade as its too expensive in fuel and most lower level players cannot trade because of a lack of it.

Upgrading weapons is a novel idea but fails because of the fuel costs , soem items costing 500+ for a 1% gain in effectivness. you can scavange a lot of items but you can only use 1 on your survivors, even though there are 2 slots the amount of gear is over kill for 1 slot to use them.

jmababa
jmababa
54 posts
Shepherd

not connecting to game again at armorgames

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I really wish it wasn't so heavy on my old graphics card, I would play it more often.. And I bet it will lag more the more levels I go up. Going to have to upgrade the stupid mac which I barely use (hate that thing), and play there..

URTemplar
URTemplar
2 posts
Shepherd

The game idea and design were GREAT. However, the game is having the very same problem as Diablo III.

It became a corrupted pay-to-win system. It's so blatantly obvious I can't believe people aren't talking about this aspect. Cheap and commom items are for sale at absurd fuel prices, and this fuel is almost impossible to find. You can get 10 a day if you make lots of missions.

This system would only be fair if it went both ways. By that I mean: make it possible that we SELL THINGS FOR FUEL.

Example: for 5 copper wire I have to pay 25 fuel. It's only fair that I can use the so called "Fuel trading post" to sell 5 copper wire for at least 12 fuel.

After all, what good is a post-apocaliptic "trading post" that only sells?

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Yeah the whole fuel thing is ridiculous.. Have you seen the prices on some of the things?!

I mean it's fine to implement this fuel that you can buy with money, but you should be able to get way more in game and be able to sell stuff to get fuel, even if it's not much.

If fuel is currency then you should be able to do as in real life, where you sell stuff and get money in return.

Well at least it's only in beta and hopefully ConArtists figures out that the fuel system is broken.

PurpleSquishy
PurpleSquishy
150 posts
Shepherd

Looking for some friends that play Last Stand.

gdywataka
gdywataka
82 posts
Duke

To run the game smooth just disable the dinamic ligh in settings options!

givemegames
givemegames
3 posts
Shepherd

Great game but in LS union city in the end did the wife turn into a zombie?

Anthonyk30
Anthonyk30
38 posts
Constable

Yes, I really love this game! My only recommendation is that Con should update more;it starts to get boring without updates!

aeolux12
aeolux12
1 posts
Nomad

This game is awesome..

Showing 256-270 of 340