ForumsGamesThe Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

342 125462
stinkyjim
stinkyjim
484 posts
Farmer

Post anything about the new MMO/Strategy/Zombie game made by ConArtist here. Discuss strategies, zombies, different characters, etc.

I have recently started the game. I,(unfortunately), ran out of fuel after about 15 minutes of gameplay, and am now searching for fuel around the map. Any tips on getting a large amount of fuel without paying for it?

• 342 Replies
ETGuy
ETGuy
4 posts
Peasant

If it does not work well it is because your graphics card.

gdywataka
gdywataka
82 posts
Archduke

To run the game smooth just disable the dinamic ligh in settings options!

givemegames
givemegames
3 posts
Farmer

Great game but in LS union city in the end did the wife turn into a zombie?

Anthonyk30
Anthonyk30
38 posts
Treasurer

Yes, I really love this game! My only recommendation is that Con should update more;it starts to get boring without updates!

aeolux12
aeolux12
1 posts
Peasant

This game is awesome..

serialhumer
serialhumer
2 posts
Peasant

how does one get his friend into his neighbourhood ? already tried adding on armour games even in game

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,161 posts
Regent

how does one get his friend into his neighbourhood ? already tried adding on armour games even in game

I haven't played the game in a while and I'm not sure if this has changed. As far as I know, you can't add friends on AG, you only can do that if you're playing from Facebook. When players are on the friend list, they will always be in the neighborhood.
serialhumer
serialhumer
2 posts
Peasant

apparently thats sadly true ... i would love for con artists to make armour games dead zone have such a feature

ayalab52
ayalab52
1 posts
Peasant

where I can find rope?

PurpleSquishy
PurpleSquishy
151 posts
Farmer

About time to find some new things to build.

_RUSH_Rocky2013
_RUSH_Rocky2013
13 posts
Shepherd

Who knows how to restart the game?
I hadn't played in months and my compound sucks, along with my stats and morale. I want to start fresh in a NEW Game, does anybody know how?

keeganp1234
keeganp1234
17 posts
Peasant

I have 2 HERC Boxes and no keys. Help?

charleyboy
charleyboy
2 posts
Jester

I am having problems loading into my file. It's been days.
Is there problems with the servers?

llerad
llerad
1 posts
Peasant

how do i see a friend's compound?
I added my cousin as a friend in my armorgames account (but no in fb, since i play at armorgames)
is there anyway to link fb and armorgames account?

QFizzle
QFizzle
1 posts
Shepherd

It seems that the Inconveniencer Achievement just won't update. The achievement is stuck at 6% yet I have played over 2 hours with challenge books, both timed and permanent. This doesn't include automated missions. Can someone please help me out with this?

Showing 271-285 of 342