ForumsGamesThe Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

340 178115
stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Post anything about the new MMO/Strategy/Zombie game made by ConArtist here. Discuss strategies, zombies, different characters, etc.

I have recently started the game. I,(unfortunately), ran out of fuel after about 15 minutes of gameplay, and am now searching for fuel around the map. Any tips on getting a large amount of fuel without paying for it?

• 340 Replies
A_Blade99
A_Blade99
2 posts
Nomad

1.Daily bonus and Daily Quest.
2. Better performance on Chrome and Firefox
3. Much lesser fuel price in the game because almost all are expensive
Hoping this will be implemented.

BinaBitz
BinaBitz
1 posts
Nomad

Can you change the clothes of your leader?

T0RO
T0RO
4 posts
Shepherd

IM 15 And im not have tasks to do help

HxC_FLaTLiNe_HxC
HxC_FLaTLiNe_HxC
1 posts
Nomad

my game wont connect to armor games

EndlessMarrow
EndlessMarrow
60 posts
Nomad

Destroyed my fuel generator so I won't have to restock, is that a good idea or a bad idea.

jockey1204
jockey1204
3 posts
Nomad

Gameboy98 Have you leveled up yet? or in the bottom of the surviver proggres report it tells you to make a Lvl 3 bed have you done that yet?

jockey1204
jockey1204
3 posts
Nomad

URTtemplar dude we don't care too bad

jockey1204
jockey1204
3 posts
Nomad

Purple squishy I'll be your freind (:

Timurovich
Timurovich
24 posts
Peasant

is it true i can trade only from level 10?

laststandrecycler
laststandrecycler
1 posts
Nomad

Hi guys check out my "The Last Stand Junk Recycler" on the site https://sites.google.com/site/thelaststandeadzone/home
I designed it for myself because in-game recycler is very sad, but then I thought why not give it to everyone?
I gave him a symbolic price of $2 (lower price can not be set on the merchant's website.)
It's simple, small, handy.

insanebro
insanebro
1 posts
Nomad

Clear the junk piles that take 8hrs for 1 survivor bcuz they have like 5 units of fuel in each.

HolyMetalhead
HolyMetalhead
1 posts
Peasant

I have been playing this game for awhile and as far as time based mmo's go it is a very good game. The only difficulty I have is using the keys to the halloween crates. Does anyone know how to get the keys to work?

Triage_pony
Triage_pony
1 posts
Nomad

I have a bug thingy doo O-O I know its small but uhm.. the protective vest? The level 5 one for 150 fuel on the shop? It doesnt show on my people... I know thats little but it kinda bugs me since I just spent 150 fuel I saved up from my start out 100 fuel. So id like it very much if Con would spend that little bit of time to assign the standard Vest image thingy to the Protective Vest. Also itd be nice if later on the Tactical Vest had its own sprite! Thanks for you time ^^

Raze5000
Raze5000
47 posts
Treasurer

I am a level 42. To answer a question I've seen here:

-Zombie attacks only occur when you are playing. There is a glitch I've noticed though. If your survivors aren't well built, just press "Wait! I need more time!" and while the clock ticks, start building barricades or watchtowers and then turn the game off. Pay attention to the time it takes though. If your watchtower takes 10 hours, turn the game on 10 hours later. Always look at the longest duration and come back when it is done. If your survivors are injured, come back when their repairs are finished, or apply some bandages and wait for the effect to finish. If you have an injured survivor, that survivor can't fight. If you want to risk it, raid a hospital for medical supplies or a hardware store for materials before the dialog box for the attack shows up. Hope this helped.

Raze5000
Raze5000
47 posts
Treasurer

One thing:

The junk pile in the back of your compound does not take 10 hours to clear. Those 10 hours are calculated for one survivor. With 5 survivors it will take 2 hours, with 10 survivors it will take only one hour. This applies to all of the junk piles around. Some junk piles barely took me 30 seconds. I would recommend clearing the larger piles when you have at least a level 4-5 storage for each material: wood, metal, cloth and 3 storage buildings for each.
With a low level storage, all those materials will go to waste, as they will overfill your capacity, and they will not be available when needed later on.

Another thing I should have mentioned earlier:

When your survivors are away on missions and they are not back yet, wait for them. Believe me, speeding them up is way too expensive. This also applies to zombie raids. When you have a few survivors at home and you are being attacked, either wait for their comrades to get back, or press "Wait I need more time" and quit the game. Come back when you expect your survivors to have arrived.

Showing 286-300 of 340