ForumsGamesThe Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

340 178248
stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Post anything about the new MMO/Strategy/Zombie game made by ConArtist here. Discuss strategies, zombies, different characters, etc.

I have recently started the game. I,(unfortunately), ran out of fuel after about 15 minutes of gameplay, and am now searching for fuel around the map. Any tips on getting a large amount of fuel without paying for it?

• 340 Replies
braxton1234
braxton1234
2 posts
Jester

i messed up on first part how do i restart

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

i messed up on first part how do i restart

If you mean restart the game, I'm afraid it's not possible (take a look at this thread). So if you want to start again, you need to create a new account
sn0160082
sn0160082
1 posts
Nomad

The game wont load on either firefox, or safari

Raze5000
Raze5000
47 posts
Treasurer

Just clear your cache and try again. The server in your area may be down, so maybe try again a few hours or days later. I use Firefox myself and I experienced no such problem. I don't have a top class computer or extremely fast internet speed yet I have never experienced this problem in the last year and a half I have played TLS-DZ.

@sn0160082
That is in the wrong forum. Try posting in the support forums where it says "not loading" or "black screen" in the post topic. You don't even need to post, just look at the answers some mods or players have given, you are bound to find a solution.

jackzor994
jackzor994
1 posts
Nomad

hey anyone know where to get thread weave and bolts i cant find it..

GUNspite101
GUNspite101
24 posts
Jester

Thread - Best obtained from hardware stores or recycling cloth bags (junk).
Weave - Best obtained from hardware stores or recycling vests (gear).
Bolts - Best obtained from warehouses, hardware stores and recycling toolboxes (junk).
Hope this helps.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

So this is the official TLSZ thread? OK.

Hey everyone! I'm apldeap123, but my in-game name is Joseph_Abrams. I am a level 20 person, so like, if anyone needs help on this game, just post a message on my profile page at armorgames.com/user/apldeap123.

franco_diaz_73113
franco_diaz_73113
1 posts
Nomad

I can not get new items after scans

Wildblade
Wildblade
1 posts
Peasant

Hi guys !Do you guys know a way to restart the game ?

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

@Wildblade: unfortunately, you can't reset your account for LSDZ and the developer can't do it either (you can take a look at this thread on the official forums).

If you want to start again, you'll have to create a new account, but make sure you follow the rules (check num 14 here).

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Right.

By the way, I want to apologize to harakiri and want to ask if they will let me come back to them.

tigershark02
tigershark02
2 posts
Nomad

I find this game very interesting, im on kongregate playing the same game but idk if both websites have different servers..... if they do, my kong name is tigershark02, im a lvl 7 in game, and i play pretty much all day (i dont really have a life) but yeah, good luck! :P

tigershark02
tigershark02
2 posts
Nomad

ok then, i will get back on this website but i have no food and im like lvl 1 so my in game name for armor games is jaxonj friend me!

SilentLady
SilentLady
1 posts
Nomad

I am having a problem and I am hoping someone can tell me how to fix it. At first it was just the black box at the ad window, now that is fixed. However, whenever I attempt to do anything it is slow and laggy (wasn't a problem until the ad window thing.) Then it is fine, as soon as the zombie horde attacks or I want to run a mission I get a save failed error. Then the refresh does nothing but get my whole computer to freeze up. When I do get back in, I get the save error again, and repeat. Any suggestions would help.

wombat55
wombat55
2 posts
Nomad

same problem with freezing but I have 4 games opening below the first when I scroll down

Showing 301-315 of 340