ForumsGamesThe Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

340 178208
stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Post anything about the new MMO/Strategy/Zombie game made by ConArtist here. Discuss strategies, zombies, different characters, etc.

I have recently started the game. I,(unfortunately), ran out of fuel after about 15 minutes of gameplay, and am now searching for fuel around the map. Any tips on getting a large amount of fuel without paying for it?

• 340 Replies
James_Edward_Tansil
James_Edward_Tansil
1 posts
Peasant

i had a previous account on last stand dead zone but i cant remember my password and email address what can i do to get my account back?

rd1230
rd1230
1 posts
Farmer

I have experienced the same issues of "unable to save" and seeing the multiple games opening below my active window. If I log in directly to armor(not using my bookmark), I do not get the multiple windows but I still receive a save error when the undead assault begins. I am losing food/water because I am unable to harvest and save resources.

PervyMofoMes
PervyMofoMes
1 posts
Nomad

I'm trying to do the Bounty office and open the bounty box but it wont let me enter the standium and theres 6hrs left on the bounty. Why cant i enter the stadium? help?

z47cool90
z47cool90
1 posts
Nomad

it's so laggy, if anyone knows how to fix this please tell me

The_Russian3768
The_Russian3768
35 posts
Shepherd

As far as I can tell the game is still in beta * may be wrong only got online 2-3 week's ago after 1 year break* I've had the game crash 1-2 times a week *rarely* and have it freeze but briefly.

Unless the programmer's make a patch or the game provider makes a change there are few way's to solve the problems

The_Russian3768
The_Russian3768
35 posts
Shepherd

bump

HXCKER
HXCKER
4 posts
Nomad

One of the big problems in the game is when people go inactive for like a month basically your base is most likely Raided. there is also a few disadvantages like

- Morale Low
- Chance of Being Raided while Inactive
- Food & Water Low
- Storages Low (If Raided)
- Survivors Perform slow because of Morale
- Defense most likely destroyed by Raiders.

This is why we should play this game if we are gonna be active

unchiski
unchiski
1 posts
Nomad

probably not a game issue..but when trying to open game, it tells me I need adobe flash..and I already have it..fix?

DeadYaKuZa
DeadYaKuZa
5 posts
Justiciar

I quit the game, runs boring, and the pvp rushs destroy all my work for the days...

Dima_P
Dima_P
1 posts
Blacksmith

good evening. I do not know how to appeal directly to the developers, so I'll write here. At 20-44 Moscow time I finished no simple raid the enemy of LXS. Took the flag, worth 24 points of the war. Ruptured. In consequence of that I enrolled abandoned raid. 0 points of war added. In this case, all my soldiers have been proven on the basis of statistics and abandoned raid is not singing. Ask me to enroll 24 points win the war, and add in the statistics. my nickname Chun_Li_Yu.(translated using Google translator) mail address for feedback d_prilepa@mail.ru

phuonglong003
phuonglong003
1 posts
Nomad

Why does facebook players get to earn fuel through survey but armorgames players can't?

Msmith1017
Msmith1017
1 posts
Nomad

I would just like to let everyone know. if i raid your camp i won't take everything. i always leave about 50% of things as i take the other 50%

zicolao
zicolao
1 posts
Nomad

So slow

PosteriorDestruction
PosteriorDestruction
1 posts
Nomad

Game won't even save or update. I can play for as long as I want and no errors will appear. Once I quit and log back in (or refresh) I am right back to where I was when I first started.

Nothing has changed browser wise and I have done everything recommended to help cure TLSZ bugs. This is a problem with the game.

What a waste of time just to be stuck at level 12 like this is some sort of Demo. No matter what I do I will always be suspended at this time frame and even though I get new warning boxes to check nothing ever shows up.

At this rate, I want my $30 back. What a waste of my earned income.

Mischeif_97
Mischeif_97
2 posts
Nomad

At level ten you can get a fuel drop off.

Showing 316-330 of 340