ForumsGamesThe Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

340 178179
stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Post anything about the new MMO/Strategy/Zombie game made by ConArtist here. Discuss strategies, zombies, different characters, etc.

I have recently started the game. I,(unfortunately), ran out of fuel after about 15 minutes of gameplay, and am now searching for fuel around the map. Any tips on getting a large amount of fuel without paying for it?

• 340 Replies
Mischeif_97
Mischeif_97
2 posts
Nomad

Hello Con Artist, I would first love to say that I love all your games from the Warfare series and The Last Stand series. You have developed some of the best flash games that I have ever played. I have a lot of suggestions that you could add to The Last Stand: Dead Zone; however, I do not think that these suggestions are necessary or important. They are just ideas for you to think about. I love The Last Stand: Dead Zone. I hope you never stop creating games and continue to grow. =)

Suggestions for The Last Stand: Dead Zone:

Could you make the north-eastern wall of the compound become translucent when you move or press on buildings behind it
Maybe allow survivors to shoot while moving, but reduced accuracy
Also maybe allow survivors to reload weapons while moving, but at a slower rate
A really nice detail that could be added is bullet shells ejecting from guns
Maybe set certain people to do certain actions during raids/missions/scavenging. For example set the healer to heal survivors.
Lastly, maybe healing teammates could give experience

I know that adding some of these suggestions into the game is difficult. I do not expect any of these to come through I just wanted to give you ideas. Thank you for reading my suggestions.

duylan_pham_1
duylan_pham_1
8 posts
Templar

Ok, I've played TLSZ for a while and I really want to help you guys out, you guys on the 1 page post (2 and beyond isn't on my sight, literally)
First, the loading, yeah, sometimes the game crash AFTER a really long loading time, all you have to do are refreshing and hoping it won't repeat again. It worked, on my case! Also, don't complain guys, it is even better playing on FaceBook while you ARE in the game (around the world, dude).
Second, fuel? no problem, you just go maximum trap as soon as they are available (your level required) don't bother the "new" traps Ivan gives you (yes, when you start playing, you will know that guys)
Last thing, no the zombie don't have that kind of intelligent (but they can still attack your fences and doors to get to your survivors.)

nerocardinal2323
nerocardinal2323
1 posts
Nomad

my camp doesnt load...since i got attract my 9th survivor...its a bug or what?!?!?!?

Dominick_3101
Dominick_3101
2 posts
Nomad

I recommend to remove building around your compound like generators to get fuel

Dominick_3101
Dominick_3101
2 posts
Nomad

buildings*

Showing 331-335 of 340