ForumsGamesThe Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

340 178111
stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Post anything about the new MMO/Strategy/Zombie game made by ConArtist here. Discuss strategies, zombies, different characters, etc.

I have recently started the game. I,(unfortunately), ran out of fuel after about 15 minutes of gameplay, and am now searching for fuel around the map. Any tips on getting a large amount of fuel without paying for it?

• 340 Replies
Drakthar
Drakthar
4 posts
Blacksmith

oh god, I hate so much when I just use fuel by error

anyway, it's an amazing game

icekid20000
icekid20000
1 posts
Nomad

stinkyjim
belive me, it sucks

samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

neat trick to know click the vehicle and hold down the spacebar it looks like your doing donuts

NinjaDork
NinjaDork
34 posts
Shepherd

Two things;

1) Armorgames needs to arrange it so that you can craft items w/o using fuel-it'll just take longer. something like 15 minutes per lvl of the item should work. Also, AG should make it so that you can craft basic crafting components (cables, nails, gauze, handles, etc.) w/o using fuel, at a rate of 1 minute/unit of basic material (wood, metal, or cloth) that the item requires. Each item will require an amount of basic material equal to what is gained by recycling it.

2) Armorgames needs to make all the walls of the compound transparent; the top right diagonal wall is opaque, and doesn't change when you scroll over it. Makes it really friggin hard to properly place buildings.

kingcaldwell
kingcaldwell
34 posts
Nomad

Ninja there's a rotate button to help with the wall issue, it looks a lot like a recycling button.

captainUSA72
captainUSA72
1 posts
Nomad

I prefer Union City. Not big on the facebook game feel.

ArtyWng
ArtyWng
167 posts
Nomad

I don't like this at all because I use google chrome and have a bad graphics card so it runs like (censored).

ArtyWng
ArtyWng
167 posts
Nomad

Otherwise it's fine other than the crafting issues our friend Ninja told us about.

Drakthar
Drakthar
4 posts
Blacksmith

Could be nice if I could view my some friend's compound (they started after me, so we're not in the same map :\\ )

NOSAKIAS
NOSAKIAS
3 posts
Shepherd

Does anyone know if the game is going to become p2p after the beta is closed?

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Armorgames needs to arrange it so that you can craft items w/o using fuel-it'll just take longer. something like 15 minutes per lvl of the item should work. Also, AG should make it so that you can craft basic crafting components (cables, nails, gauze, handles, etc.) w/o using fuel, at a rate of 1 minute/unit of basic material (wood, metal, or cloth) that the item requires. Each item will require an amount of basic material equal to what is gained by recycling it.

You can find fuel without purchasing it, and many thing can be crafted without it.

Armorgames needs to make all the walls of the compound transparent; the top right diagonal wall is opaque, and doesn't change when you scroll over it. Makes it really friggin hard to properly place buildings.

There's a button on the bottom right that allows you to change the bird's eye view of your compound. It makes placing things much easier.
stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Does anyone know if the game is going to become p2p after the beta is closed?

The beta already ended. Your playing the full game right now (With updates coming soon).
Harkonmaxx
Harkonmaxx
1 posts
Nomad

hey if any one would like to team up with me in a few levels, message me and i will give ya my ingame name

just started today and im loving it it' a bit laggy for me but i can still fight so im happy

one question i read on the game page that people can co-op so im looking for friend in game.

if the co-op is not implemented any one that is knowledgeable let me know thanks

z4ksmith
z4ksmith
1 posts
Jester

Is there any way at the moment to increase the limit on how many of every building you have? E.G. I have 2 water collectors, but I want more than 2.

Torilu88
Torilu88
10 posts
Peasant

@z4ksmith
I don't think you can, Even with upgrades.

Showing 31-45 of 340