Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Super smash bros 4!Is it worth buying a wiiu for?

Posted Oct 31, '12 at 1:41am

carzas

carzas

10 posts

I might just get it for the 3DS because the WiiU is pretty expensive.

Posted Oct 31, '12 at 11:46am

Crickster

Crickster

522 posts

no unless it's on ps3 or pc

Posted Nov 1, '12 at 11:07am

pokemonmania

pokemonmania

10 posts

i already own a 3ds so im gonna buy it for 3ds ;)
there are just not much new nintendo characters, they just make new sequels to link and mario so i don't tihnk there will be much of a diffrence then maps and maybe attacks :(

Posted Nov 1, '12 at 11:28am

theawesomnator

theawesomnator

53 posts

Don't get ur hoes u everybody. There isn't ever going 2 b a fourht suer smash bros game.

Posted Nov 2, '12 at 4:14pm

spikeabc

spikeabc

1,004 posts

dont do it bro. it honestly wont be worth 300 bucks dude.

DONT DO IT!
EVAR!

Posted Nov 2, '12 at 6:08pm

BravePanda

BravePanda

1 post

If the wii u is cheap enough, I will get it for ssb.

Posted Nov 3, '12 at 4:08pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,277 posts

Don't get ur hoes u everybody. There isn't ever going 2 b a fourht suer smash bros game.

Yeah, thats why Super Smash Bros: 4 (possible name of universe) was announced at the E3.

p.s. please take the time to improve your grammar, or otherwise people will misunderstand you.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Nov 3, '12 at 8:18pm

kellynmcfinch

kellynmcfinch

123 posts

ok here is my new list along with a reason:

characters:
1. ghirahim(legend of zelda skyward sword): there has got to be more villains in the game. or he could replace ganondorf.
2. king k rool(donkey kong): again more villains
3. some more pokemon: replace jigglypuff? change the pokemon trainer's name to ash. I always accidentaly call the pokemon trainer "Ash Ketchum".
send in zorark or dewott or victini or whatever pokemon to put in.
4. red and his dahak(solatorobo): the dahak can pick almost anything up and throw them. he could own the characters by doing so.
5. Magnus(kid icarus uprising): the second ssb character from the kid icarus series.
6. geno(super mario rpg): don't ask me why. the others said so.
7. megaman(megaman starforce): you should really know already. the male version of samus maybe?
8. krystal(starfox adventures): maybe more female ssb characters may attract girls into getting the new game.
9. little mac(punch out) you know this guy? this guy would be boss in ssb because he is a more fighter suited character.
10. knuckles(sonic): either little mac or knuckles.

11. your thoughts

and remember: size doesn't matter does it?

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 3:03pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

change the pokemon trainer's name to ash

I don't know what they have the name as now...but I'd imagine it is Red (if not it should)..since that is the name he is in the game (or his technical name, since you can change it)..Ash is the anime character's name

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 3:22pm

Skulltivator

Skulltivator

645 posts

change the pokemon trainer's name to ash. I always accidentaly call the pokemon trainer "Ash Ketchum".

You can call him whatever you want. Official names are only for uniformity purposes. You could call him Tim Tebow if you wanted to.

You're not really playing as Ash anyway, you're playing as the Pokemon he has in his arsenal. The name "Pokemon Trainer" implies that, as opposed to "Ash" which would imply that you were playing as him.

Reply to Super smash bros 4!Is it worth buying a wiiu for?

You must be logged in to post a reply!